• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you a better QB than Mitch Griffis?

Are you a better QB than Mitch Griffis?

• Yes

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • No

Votes: 27 42.2%
  • Who isn’t?

Votes: 19 29.7%

• Total voters
What would be worse, if Mitch Griffis is truly the best QB on our roster or having a coaching staff that believed he was the best QB on our roster?

What would be worse, if Mitch Griffis is truly the best QB on our roster or having a coaching staff that believed he was the best QB on our roster?
The latter. HAving a black hole at QB for a year or 2 is defendable. Not knowing who is the better player once on campus and games starting is unforgivable

I may be in my 40s but I know when I should run for my life and chances are I can get positive yardage even if it is just 1 or 2 yards.

I am concerned about having three "misses" in QB evaluation. And possibly five, depending on your view of allowing Edwards and Griffis the younger to transfer, in part because they were so far down the depth chart.

Im thirty nine 6’0 But if you give me four wide and run double slants i can complete at least 2 out of 5. Or send three wide deep i can hit a te over the middle on a quick curl, or will dump it off to a rb. Im not Uncle Rico good, but I can do some things Mitch cannot seem to do
If this qb cannot count to 3, call him plays to have it out of his hand in 2.5

I can’t do shit but criticize them. I sure as hell ain’t running but I can do a goofy dance.

Mitch just doesn’t play smart. One time today he’s flushed out of the pocket and running toward the sidelines and there is no way he’s going to get back to the line of scrimmage, so instead of chucking it out of bounds for an incomplete pass, he gets forced out for a 2 yard loss. No, that’s not a huge deal, but just another example of not being smart under the gun. I’m just not sure he has much awareness of where he is on the field sometimes, see the Mitch Pitch.

Well, I'm bigger than Mitch and as a walk on catcher at Wake had a pretty good arm, so there's that....

Back