• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you divorced?

Re: Eat, Pray, Live and why it's awful. It's not like she decided to do this thing, did it, and then decided to tell her amazing story afterward. She pitched the story to a publisher before she went on the trip, thereby getting her bullshit little adventure bankrolled. Smart business in her part.

My wife quit reading that crap about a third of the way through, which is one reason I'm hers (realizing I'm in the minority on that).

I'm stunned how many men are so familiar with Eat, Pray, Love.

I think, from a dudes perspective, you kind of know if you are long term compatible once you get a good look at the flaps and b-hole. Other than personality- honestly there are lots of cool chicks around so let's assume you are smart enough to weed out the turds and get a decent mate- you gotta find a decent grundle. And to each their own. I prefer ham to roast beef. Others don't. Some peeps like a big brown eye, some small, some less brown, some pure stank. But I think you kind of know it when you see it, despite the personality thing. Like, I can deal with this or I can't or I want different, even if its the coolest mate in the whole world, the grundle could be a deal breaker or just like a sign, this one is or ain't for me. Like soul mate type thing.

'Taint nothin wrong with this ANALysis. Rubbins is a true ANALyst.

That would require caring about what women think.

WOMENS THINK BALDIES ARE WEAK, CHROME DOMES HAVE TEENY PECKERS, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS GABLE. HIDE YOUR FOLLICLY CHALLENGED HEAD IN SHAME, CUE BALL OR I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU.

THE OTHER WALL STREET THIEVES LAUGH AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK, SIR BALDAMERE. YOU'VE GOT NO GAME GABLE. HANG IT UP, SIR HAIRNOMORE!!!!!

WOMENS THINK BALDIES ARE WEAK, CHROME DOMES HAVE TEENY PECKERS, EVERYONE KNOWS THIS GABLE. HIDE YOUR FOLLICLY CHALLENGED HEAD IN SHAME, CUE BALL OR I WILL SKULL FUCK YOU.

THE OTHER WALL STREET THIEVES LAUGH AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK, SIR BALDAMERE. YOU'VE GOT NO GAME GABLE. HANG IT UP, SIR HAIRNOMORE!!!!!

I concede none of that but that's still better than a fucking geek who derives his self worth from the reputation of his multiple online personalities. Pos rep means nothing in real life you pathetic virgin.

Back