• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Are you good at playing basketball?

???

• Total voters
Yeah, Wrangor's freshman hall was stacked with players. If I remember correctly, they made it to the A league finals as freshmen before losing to Mob Deep (football player team).

A great game. The bulk differential between those teams was sizeable.

I could have played D2 basketball. Instead played college baseball (my better sport).

This is one of those questions that demands context. Good compared to whom? If you lined all 7 or 8 billion people on the planet up from top to bottom according to basketball skill, I would guess I would be in the top 20%? Maybe higher? So yeah, I'm damn good!

Does she not like basketball?

I would have had a completely different life as a college basketball player. Just the reality of it. Small decisions put us on completely different life paths. That was one of those decisions.

started on HS Basketball team. zero chance to play in college. So good? not really. I can not look awkward out there.

What is the best boards starting five? If we have Phan at the 5, Wrangor at the 2, and me at the 4, who is running point? ApeTit? Who is our 3?

AAU for 3 or 4 years and started at a 3A HS junior and senior year. Never a very good shooter but I had the intangibles #gymrat #BBIQ

Now I only play a few times per month so my skills have greatly deteriorated since HS.

What is the best boards starting five? If we have Phan at the 5, Wrangor at the 2, and me at the 4, who is running point? ApeTit? Who is our 3?

Just have RJ bring Grover Washington Jr and that's a legit squad.

Can we enter a team in the Under Six Feet #dwarf league? Because if so I'll put up 20 and 20 every game.

To be clear, don't toss it to me in the post and expect a nice back to the basket move. I provide rim protection, pick and pop, and I feed the #hothand.

I was a decent baller but was always to shy in my youth to show it so I wasted it. I would play with friends outside of school and seemed to always choke in big games in front of crowds at school. Me and some friends thought we would order us some custom jerseys and play in the Y league in our mid-20's that it would be fun and competitive. Little did we know that 4 of the 6 teams in the league were comprised of former college bball players. So our team battled it out with the UPS team for 5th all year inbetween 120-50 beat down.

I was a decent baller but was always to shy in my youth to show it so I wasted it. I would play with friends outside of school and seemed to always choke in big games in front of crowds at school. Me and some friends thought we would order us some custom jerseys and play in the Y league in our mid-20's that it would be fun and competitive. Little did we know that 4 of the 6 teams in the league were comprised of former college bball players. So our team battled it out with the UPS team for 5th all year inbetween 120-50 beat down.

792633_c16e_625x1000.jpg

6'6 245

sounds like a good matchup. i have a healthy dose of skepticism about an old dude running me off the floor. i still play in a couple leagues and pick-up regularly. generally the best big on the floor unless there's some fresh out of college punk in better shape.

i played 3 years varsity ball. 2 at a 5a school in florida. got some interest from d2/d3 but never pursued because fuck that. back then i was an athletic 4. now i've got silly footwork and can't dunk.

Back