• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ari Stewart Arrested for Marijuana Possession

deacz

Reaction score
Good grief. Any more good news related to our program?

http://www.atvn.org/news/2012/03/ari-stewart-arrested-drug-possession

Ari Stewart Arrested on Drug Possession

The junior forward has not been formally charged.

By Eleni Press

Thursday, March 22, 2012 | 3:54 p.m. PDT

ATVN has learned that USC forward Ari Stewart was arrested on marijuana possession as well as possession of drug paraphernalia on Feb. 25. USC was in Arizona at the time, facing both Arizona and Arizona State.

Head coach Kevin O'Neill spoke to ATVN on the phone Thursday about the arrest.

"I'm aware of the situation. We're dealing with it internally," said O'Neill. "I'm sure that Ari regrets this situation more than anybody."

Stewart has not been formally charged. ATVN reached out to the Maricopa County Attorney's Office and the Maricopa County Sheriff's Department, but authorities would not disclose whether or not charges are pending in the case.

Stewart had to sit out the entire 2011-2012 season after transferring from Wake Forest. He averaged 8.5 points and 4.4 rebounds a game the prior season with the Demon Deacons. He is eligible to play the next two seasons with the Trojans.

Last edited:
If the team is in Cali he doesnt get arrested for this.

When I made a prediction in another thread that Ari was so dumb that he'd probably be dead in 10 years, I was kidding.

Maybe I was right about natural selection running its course. What a fucking idiot.

A POX...A POX UPON COLLEGE BASKETBALL! THE [Redacted] SPLINTER CELL PROGRAM HAS BEGUN. HE SHALL RUIN ALL COLLEGE BASKETBALL PROGRAMS!

Back