• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ari Stewart Arrested for Marijuana Possession

I think USC was a really good place for Ari to land. They'll take care of this in short order.

Shut the hell up, Bz didn't do shit, he is the reason all of this shit is happening

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

The Palmer Invitational comes on the Golf Channel today at 3pm.

Thank God that JTT followed Ari to USC to get help with his addiction problems....

Given the depths of our current despair, this doesn't even register to me as an issue. Actually the biggest question I have is "how dumb was he to get caught?"

holy shit...lol

that didn't take very long

Ari has glaucoma, cataracts, suffers from depression, is getting treated with chemotherapy, has anxiety, and kidney stones. Give him a break- he needed the weed.

Anyone who has ever played bball high can now attest to why Ari couldn't dribble worth shit.

Shooting isn't bad when your baked but the first thing that goes is your handles. Wait did I just lose the ball?

Isn't Maricopa county where that crazy Sheriff is. I am surprised they buried this.

So he borught it with him on a team plane? Smooth.

Is blackgold Ron Wellman, his wife, one of his kids, or a parody? Hard to tell. Only thing I know is he/she can't be a normal fan.

When Ari said he wanted to go to LA so he could be in the papers, I thought he meant newspapers.

ari needs help. he does not need to be made fun of. he is only using pot as part of his treatment for post traumatic syndrome: even one year under bzz will really eff you up.

The question for Ari now is if he found the grass greener in LA.

Thank God that JTT followed Ari to USC to get help with his addiction problems....

I've always had a quiet laugh at the people who believe JTT ejected from Wake to go beat his addiction problems and then relocated to fucking WATTS. He wanted to get away from our program. The DUI was an unfortunate means to an end.

Back