• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ari Stewart Arrested for Marijuana Possession

Does anyone know if marijuana or other substances are readily available in the greater Los Angeles area? What about booze?
I can ask my buddy Calvin, I think he's more from the Inglewood area, but he should know.

SMOKE WEED EREDAY

ari-danthony-stewart-p845950.pic1.jpg

Stupid to bring it on a plane, but I'd file this in the who cares cabinet - a college kid smoking dope. bfd

That said, his middle name should have an apostrophe after the D.

I definitely feel stupid for ever giving that kid the benefit of the doubt. I'm glad he didn't like Bzz, otherwise he would still be here.

I don't know. Bz did play walk-ons over Ari for a couple games. I doubt Bz was enamored with Ari.

Question is, who hated whom first?

I don't know. Bz did play walk-ons over Ari for a couple games. I doubt Bz was enamored with Ari.

Question is, who hated whom first?

With the way Ari was playing near the end of that season, I wouldn't have let him practice with the team, much less see the court.

dealt bricks at wake is a great tag.

This is pretty funny though. JTT getting a public intoxication arrest would be a cherry on top.

sounds like they need a culture change at SC... are they BUZZIN?

Anyone who has ever played bball high can now attest to why Ari couldn't dribble worth shit.

Shooting isn't bad when your baked but the first thing that goes is your handles. Wait did I just lose the ball?

this is a great point.

Back