• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ari Stewart officially gone

I see this board is full of all the losers, whiners, misfits, jerkwads, and a$$clowns who give Wake fans a bad name. You are pathetic jokes as fans and people. Your foolishness is exceeded only by your ignorance.

Maybe true, but you can call them assclowns here! Without the $ sign. It's all about the Benjamins, baby

I see this board is full of all the losers, whiners, misfits, jerkwads, and a$$clowns who give Wake fans a bad name. You are pathetic jokes as fans and people. Your foolishness is exceeded only by your ignorance.

I'm so hurt!!! :(

Do Wake fans have a bad name? It seems everyone likes us because we are doormats.

Just read that tweet. Interesting... I guess he was one of the victims of the "my way or the highway" ultimatum that was going to occur after this season.

Who should run the team: the coach or the players? The "my way or the highway" is an ultimatum shared by most every coach in every sport.

Better run back to DS quick...someone here might say something you don't like and not get banned for it.

Ari being released from the team is like concern #729 of mine in regards to Buzz. Right between what tie he wears and if Kenyon Martin likes him.

Yeah, well...well... you are a poopy face!

Thanks for your opinion, Jeff.

We truly appreciate your passion for Wake Forest.

Who pooped on your porch this morning?

From my perspective, the best thing about his board is that anyone can share his/her opinion -- whatever opinion that is -- without being told my some other poster that they are wrong, juvenile, impaired, etc. So nice (for the most part) to have posters trading thoughts and opinions, not barbs.

Right?

Do Wake fans have a bad name? It seems everyone likes us because we are doormats.

Unfortunately, I think this is the most accurate statement. Never heard of anyone hating Wake fans. We are everyone's "2nd favorite team"

From my perspective, the best thing about his board is that anyone can share his/her opinion -- whatever opinion that is -- without being told my some other poster that they are wrong, juvenile, impaired, etc. So nice (for the most part) to have posters trading thoughts and opinions, not barbs.

Right?

I am the reason for this. I will take the barbs and insults meant for you upon myself like a sports boards sin eater. :willynilly::willynilly:

Did you just finish rj's Martyrdom 101 class?

Ha, I thought the guys that started this board taught that with the self-impaling at the old place. Maybe they were using rj's text.

I hope Ari ends up well, though. It's odd -- I remember reading some early season quotes of his -- plus some after the first Tabb incident -- that sounded like he was buying in and wanted to lead, but it's clear he had checked out. Early on though he wasn't shooting well but he was working the boards, but that went to shit, too.

Best of luck to him.

Last edited:
Ha, I thought the guys that started this board taught that with the self-impaling at the old place. Maybe they were using rj's text.

I hope Ari ends up well, though. It's odd -- I remember reading some early season quotes of his, plus some after the first Tabb incident, that sounded like he was buying in and wanted to lead, but it's clear he had checked out. Early on though, he wasn't shooting well, but he was working the boards, but that went to shit, too.

Best of luck to him.

Now that you mention it, rj does have a history of going nucular [sic] and getting banned...

Who should run the team: the coach or the players? The "my way or the highway" is an ultimatum shared by most every coach in every sport.

I agree with this. Jeff [Redacted] needs to do things the way he sees fit, if it fails he will be fired. It's as easy as that. No sense in not completely trying to change things, or doing things the way you don't think they should be done.

I do respect Coach [Redacted] for that.

Agreed. About the only thing I respect him for, but I do like that he won't put up with people hurting what he considers the right way to doing things.

I'm not sure that's truly a trait he possesses considering he was willing to come to Wake but keep the assistants that Wellman wanted him to. Assistants which apparently helped create a culture which Wellman and [Redacted] felt needed to be changed.

I'm not sure that's truly a trait he possesses considering he was willing to come to Wake but keep the assistants that Wellman wanted him to. Assistants which apparently helped create a culture which Wellman and [Redacted] felt needed to be changed.

Jeff Battle is the only assistant who is fully embedded in the old era.

And I have never heard a bad word said about that man.

And if you look at coaching regime changes, there are tons of examples where some old assistants are carried over.

Back