• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Army @ Wake Forest - 7:30 PM RSN/Bally

The RSN part is the big problem. Most people would have to go out of their way to see it.

RSN games are fine if you are old school and have Cable or DirecTv.

The only reason I’ve never cut the cord is because of RSN.

Georgia State v. Army was a weird game. Army lost 31-17. So, Army scored on only 3 possessions, but the Black Knights only punted once in the game.

Army's offensive possessions:

Fumble
Punt
Downs
Fumble
- Down 17-0 at half
TD
TD (now it's 17-14 and Army gets the ball back to take the lead)
Downs (stopped at the goal line)
Downs
Interception
Downs

Army rushed for 354 yards and averaged 5.1 per carry. They threw for 11 yards. Five Army drives went into GA State territory that ended with no points, including one at the goal line.

Like last year, Army was vulnerable to the deep pass. GA State only threw 12 passes on the day, but they 13 yards per attempt. Army is now 1-3, and they have been very disappointing this season. One of Army's better running backs Tyson Riley left the game with an injury. We will see Army's best game on Saturday. The service academies play their best when everyone counts them out. Just want a win and no injuries

Anyone have any tickets they are looking to get rid of (cheap)?

Anyone have any tickets they are looking to get rid of (cheap)?

Got hill tix and parking pass I’m about to put on stubhub, 7:30 kick sucks for families with young children. Too late for my kids and I’m not sitting out there alone on a blanket till 10:30 like a creeper

the cheapest ticket for this game on vivid seats right now is $85.

Can someone better at #googling than I look up how well Lambert (in a DC capacity) does against triple option teams?

Guess I'm going to the pub for this game on Saturday since YouTubeTV doesn't have Bally...

Guess I'm going to the pub for this game on Saturday since YouTubeTV doesn't have Bally...

Family is out of town so I think I may head to the Wake Atlanta watch party although I do get Bally.

Back