• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT: Season Four (with Spoilers)

I'm not so sure that Michael killed Lucille now. I can't wait for next season!

I'm almost through with my second viewing. What a productive Monday.

Upon second viewing, the George Michael one might be my favorite. Overtly sexual George Michael is so creepy.

The poignant conversation that Michael has with Ron Howard about George Michael in the Ealing Club is happening right in front of the photo booth while Rebel is hooking it with GM.

I guess I knew that from GM's episode, but I totally missed it on his episode.

Last edited:
Buster. Remember, he only needed one glove...

Watch it again. It's not him. He drops the bag when he gets angry at the Donkey Punch. The Thing in the performance has two gloves. Buster was by the stairs during that part.

The poignant conversation that Michael has with Ron Howard about George Michael in the Ealing Club is happening right in front of the photo booth while Rebel is hooking it with GM.

I guess I knew that from GM's episode, but I totally missed it on his episode.

That is because during the earlier episode, we didn't know that GM and Rebel were even in the club. I think we were led to believe that he was doing some sort of business-y tech stuff and ignoring his dad.

Watch it again. It's not him. He drops the bag when he gets angry at the Donkey Punch. The Thing in the performance has two gloves. Buster was by the stairs during that part.

Well, admittedly, I haven't watched it through a second time. Who else could it be then? Where is Oscar after he gets rejected?

That is because during the earlier episode, we didn't know that GM and Rebel were even in the club. I think we were led to believe that he was doing some sort of business-y tech stuff and ignoring his dad.

Yea fair. There are so many things on the second viewing that were just right under our noses. Hiding in plain sight. I love it.

I really want commentary or just a picture of the writing room walls with all the connections.

Yea fair. There are so many things on the second viewing that were just right under our noses. Hiding in plain sight. I love it.

I really want commentary or just a picture of the writing room walls with all the connections.

I did catch a ton of those on the first viewing, though I wasn't sure what they all meant at the time -- George Senior entering the forget-me-now shop, several of the twists with the check and the Love fundraiser, Maeby as the shaman, the magic stuff, Maeby running with the trophy, the sweat lodge at the 'wedding', for instance.

My favorite easter eggs: the mailman's funeral was going on at the same time as whatever funeral people were attending in the foreground (I can't remember), the scenes from the original series on the "Phoenix" illustrations at the airport, the continued ostrich jokes, off the top of my head. What were some more?

I did catch a ton of those on the first viewing, though I wasn't sure what they all meant at the time -- George Senior entering the forget-me-now shop, several of the twists with the check and the Love fundraiser, Maeby as the shaman, the magic stuff, Maeby running with the trophy, the sweat lodge at the 'wedding', for instance.

My favorite easter eggs: the mailman's funeral was going on at the same time as whatever funeral people were attending in the foreground (I can't remember), the scenes from the original series on the "Phoenix" illustrations at the airport, the continued ostrich jokes, off the top of my head. What were some more?

My favorite Ostrich joke was the mascot at Maeby's high school.

I'm not so sure that Michael killed Lucille now. I can't wait for next season!

George Michael's big speech during the Cinco de Cuatrowa celebration was on a platform over big letters that appear to spell "FAKE BLOOD", however the last letter doesn't look like a "D". So I'm going to bet the blood on the staircase is this fake blood. Also, murder is a bit too dark for this show.

I finished my first viewing last night and anxiously awaiting round 2.

George Michael's big speech during the Cinco de Cuatrowa celebration was on a platform over big letters that appear to spell "FAKE BLOOD", however the last letter doesn't look like a "D". So I'm going to bet the blood on the staircase is this fake blood. Also, murder is a bit too dark for this show.

I finished my first viewing last night and anxiously awaiting round 2.

It's a "K". She is definitely not dead. They hadn't recovered the body, and it disappeared right after Buster found it.

Back