• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT: Season Four (with Spoilers)

It seems like there's a significant amount of new footage used for the remix. Some even seems to have been created recently, like some voice-over stuff. I can't remember deets though.
I laughed at the green screen Barry Zuckerkorn footage
eLAhQAO.png

Good foresight to cast Jason Bateman, Michael Cera, and others who seemingly don't age except for Maeby.

Cera defs ages, but they hide it reasonably well, or use it for solid sight gags

I laughed out loud at the GOB part of the trailer. One of my favorite characters in TV history.

Is that Ice in the mirror at 0:36?

Just like the show, even the preview yields new goodies on every rewatch.

The s5 promotional tour is... not going well.

The s5 promotional tour is... not going well.

It’s nuts that she didn’t break out until her 60s (she’s 77 now). She’s a fantastic comic actress. She actually won a Primetime Emmy as the lead of a TV show that only last three episodes. She was a babe back then too.

Yeah, migh want to savor this season because they're not going to make another one now.

Back