• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ARRESTED DEVELOPMENT: Season Four (with Spoilers)

there are a lot of references to someone falling down the stair car and busting their head open throughout the 15 episodes

there are a lot of references to someone falling down the stair car and busting their head open throughout the 15 episodes

Too obvious, I think. Even Sally Sitwell told the reporters that she suspects that Lucille2 fell down the stairs, I think.

Also, the scene with the caterpillar in the bed with Sally and Tony Wonder slayed me. I had already figured out about Tony's shaved legs, but it took me far too long -- up to Sally saying something like "I've never shaved my legs" -- for me to get the implication.

Also, shit, doesn't Sally say to Michael (on top of the stair car, first scene of episode one) something about "and to think I almost married you..." ?

It's a "K". She is definitely not dead. They hadn't recovered the body, and it disappeared right after Buster found it.

I'll put this in my "duh" file, of course it was "FAKE BLOCK".

Last edited:
I'll put this in my "duh" file, of course it was "FACE BLOCK".

Fake Block. The "c" in "block" is in a circle like the copyright symbol.

I think lots of characters will be tied to Lucille2's disappearance throughout the next season/film. Don't put all your Ann's in one basket.

That was a typo. I know it was "FAKE" but I'll edit.

Ahh I want to read/post but I'm only on episode 5! But I gotta say - ep 5 is awesome. How they're working Tobias in to Lindsay's episode is hilarious.

soooooooo...

That's great news.

Finished Arrested Development. The Netflix season just wasn't that good. It could have been better if they just edited it in chronological order. Instead, they added a few minutes to every episode reminding viewers of what had happened or showing the same scene from a new angle. I'd get it if it was a traditional once a week show and they couldn't get everybody to be available at the same time, but that's no excuse for this.

That's great news.

In what thread did you post this take?

Cool that there's going to be a chronological cut. I just re-read this thread and I hardly remember any of this. It's only been five years, geez.

In what thread did you post this take?

Cool that there's going to be a chronological cut. I just re-read this thread and I hardly remember any of this. It's only been five years, geez.

The Netflix thread. You can click on the post to take you there.

I had to look up Tambor. Somehow I missed that he got booted from Transparent over harassment claims.

This could go in a few different threads but this one is the easiest to find so here ya go:

It seems like there's a significant amount of new footage used for the remix. Some even seems to have been created recently, like some voice-over stuff. I can't remember deets though.

Back