• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ask Me about Eastern North Carolina

is there really an art gallery somewhere on the outer banks which serves as a front for a high end brothel?

Have you ever seen a bear? I heard there are bears in eastern NC and it 'bout blew my mind.

Other than the beaches are there parts of eastern NC that don't suck?

Have you ever seen a bear? I heard there are bears in eastern NC and it 'bout blew my mind.

Yes. Seen them in coastal forests, actually. There's signs on Highway 64 through Western Dare County warning about bears and red wolves coming out of the woods. People hit them a lot.

Also seen bison at the beach, but it's very rare. Only saw them once in my life

Last edited:

Yes. Black bears are pretty common in the less densely-populated areas of Northeastern NC. My grandfather grew ~5 acres of watermelons each summer when I was a teenager and saw them regularly. They're very frightened of people. They love watermelons though.

I remember seeing a bear crossing sign on the main road through one beach when I was younger and thought it was a joke.

I've never seen one though. I've seen deer on many occasions along the coast, but deer are not really that exciting since they are everywhere.

Maybe its because I've had too much time on my hands, but I've always wanted to start a tumblr highlighting the beautiful and glamorous creatures that are found on the Pitt Co Detention center jail bookings. I mean, its staggering....

163389_051.jpg

107457_041.jpg

(pink hair was actually charged with solicitation)

What the hell do you people do with all of that tax money you steal every year from the rest of the state besides build highways around shitty little towns?

Is it just me or are the more highway patrolmen in eastern North Carolina than just regular people?

What the hell do you people do with all of that tax money you steal every year from the rest of the state besides build highways around shitty little towns?

We build giant unnecessary highways around shitty little towns

Back