• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Ask Me about Eastern North Carolina

God's Country. From US 1 to the east is about the best place in the world.

And I laugh at milhouse's statement of how Crabtree used to be way out because it is true. There are still folks living in Hayes Barton who feel like they have to fill up the car with gas to go to Crabtree.

God's Country. From US 1 to the east is about the best place in the world.

And I laugh at milhouse's statement of how Crabtree used to be way out because it is true. There are still folks living in Hayes Barton who feel like they have to fill up the car with gas to go to Crabtree.

i grew up in a neighborhood near the intersection of leadmine and lynn. used to be out in the boonies........

i grew up in a neighborhood near the intersection of leadmine and lynn. used to be out in the boonies........

Yep. I remember playing soccer at Lynn Road Elementary and it seeming like it was a long trip. Of course, SoccerCenter was a ways out and now there is a bunch of stuff that is out past it.

Back