• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AT&T National Golf Tournament

Ryan O'Toole, Azahara Munoz and Mel Reid are all excellent reasons to watch an LPGA event.

Ryan O'Toole, Azahara Munoz and Mel Reid are all excellent reasons to watch an LPGA event.

Though I have heard the name, I had to look up Mel Reid.

mel_reid.jpg

Agree on Munoz. Remember her from the Solheim Cup.

Though I have heard the name, I had to look up Mel Reid.

mel_reid.jpg

Agree on Munoz. Remember her from the Solheim Cup.

Mel seems really cool too from the interview of her in the Solheim Cup. She's the hot, athletic type.

Bill has never been fond of taking charge. Much more comfortable when not much is expected. Five over on two easy holes.

Make that 4 over. Didn't expect him to make bogey putt.

A lot of bad golf being played today at Congressional. Meanwhile Inbee righted herself after 3 straight bogeys. Not rooting for her but she can putt her ass off. And LK was right about Sebonack - cool as shite looking course.

Tied for lead on a major course. Not a bad spot to be going into Sunday.

Go deacs!

Bill has never been fond of taking charge. Much more comfortable when not much is expected. Five over on two easy holes.

Are you just making up shit to support your point? The hole he tripled, #11, is the hardest hole on the course this week and has produced at least 20 more double bogeys and higher than any other hole.

Weird day. Jessica Korda fires her caddie mid-round and D.H. Lee gets caught flipping off a fan at the AT&T National.

Weird day. Jessica Korda fires her caddie mid-round and D.H. Lee gets caught flipping off a fan at the AT&T National.

I. Watched on and off and the fans at Congressional were awful - Screaming during ken duke's shot on a par 3. Disgraceful. Fan probably deserved it

Bill's round was one of the craziest I have ever seen. Impressed that he got it back after the triple. Have no idea what to expect from him tomorrow.

A lot of bad golf being played today at Congressional. Meanwhile Inbee righted herself after 3 straight bogeys. Not rooting for her but she can putt her ass off. And LK was right about Sebonack - cool as shite looking course.

She has a weird swing but gets the job done. Some very cool holes on that course.

9 birdies for Bill, wow. His two bad holes on the back were tough to watch, but that is impressive. His right miss hurt him once he got into contention. That seems to be his pressure miss, as was evident at the end of the Tour Championship and in a number of events this year. He seems to get ahead of the ball with an excessive lateral move. What is crazy is how many great approach shots he just stuffed in the midst of a couple bad holes. Gutsy.

He really has played well this year, getting into contention in about half of his events. Hope he can close the deal tomorrow. At least Wake's pro athletes have done their part this year. Bill is a strong Deacon rep and a class act.

Back