• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

AT&T National Golf Tournament

Bill just parred the 1st. Tee times were moved up about 3 hours b/c of weather.

Anyone know or care to look up Haas' record when leading or tied on Sunday?

Apparently DH Lee does better after he gets his feelings out. Threw down a nice little 64 today.

3 shot lead headed to 18, but I am not about to jinx it!

Apparently DH Lee does better after he gets his feelings out. Threw down a nice little 64 today.

He'll need it. I have a feeling he'll soon experience an "injury" and miss a couple of weeks. The ridiculous thing about him flipping the bird is CBS had to re-show him doing that when they apologized. Why TF would you show the gesture a 2nd time while you're apologizing for it?

Good for him sealing the deal from the lead on Sunday. Now 7th in Fed Ex cup points.

Lots of fairways, greens, and putts made for a clutch final round 66. Great win in a really solid season thus far.

Your neighbor's kid has game. And an interesting swing. Almost a reverse pivot.

Congrats to Bill for a great win; here's hoping he's ready to win his first Major with a victory at Muirfield.

Who are the 4 players to win an event each of the last 4 years?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think I know three of the four. Obviously Haas, I think Mickelson has, Dustin Johnson definitely has because I remember them talking about it when he won earlier this year...and I can't think of a fourth. Tiger didn't win any in 2010 did he? So I guess he's out.

B2B is correct. Good list

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Anyone know or care to look up Haas' record when leading or tied on Sunday?

They mentioned on TV today that this is either the 4th or 5th time he held or shared the lead going into the final round. This is his 2nd win in that situation and 5th overall.

Congrats to Bill. He played great today. Never was truly in trouble.

One of the best final rounds on tour this season. Great job! Back 9 was especially impressive.

Back