• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Atlantic Division race, updated 11/7

We need to win next week.
I’m not cheering for the f’n heels against anyone even if we need them to win. Man has to have some principles.

Clawson has brought WF into the big Conference conversations!

With Clawson this can happen again at WF with full stadiums.

Would there be a sweeter way to wrap the conference than winning in Clemson and breaking their 32 (?) game home win streak?

Clawson has brought WF into the big Conference conversations!

With Clawson this can happen again at WF with full stadiums.
Yes. And as I posted on the other thread.... I've never seen the energy and felt the big time feeling at Groves like last night. Amazing experience. And it will only grow with many non alums wanting to follow a winner.

Had to stop for gas on my way. Had on my Wake gear. Guy yells over..."yall going to get em tonight?" He added "man I wish I had a ticket to watch Wake's offense."

That's what Clawson has brought

Last edited:
We need to win next week.
I’m not cheering for the f’n heels against anyone even if we need them to win. Man has to have some principles.

You can rest easy knowing that there is nothing UNC can do that will help us in any way.

We either win at least 1 of our last 2 and advance to Charlotte, or we stay home. No other game matters at all.

I would like for Pitt to win out so we get a highly ranked opponent in Charlotte. But first things first: WF must win.

Is there any scenario where State wins the division or is just down to WF and Clemson?

Is there any scenario where State wins the division or is just down to WF and Clemson?

Nothing would irk me more if we wet bed next 2 weeks and State gets to go to Charlotte after we beat them. Let’s just take care of business- just need to 1/2 - unlike 2006- we 100% control our own destiny.

It is, but in that scenario, it would be a 3 way tie with each team having a 1-1 head to head record with the others. Then it goes to division record where us and Clemson would have 2 losses, State would have 1.

Clemson also would only have 1 divison loss in that scenario (they lost to Pitt), so Wake gets knocked out, and it reverts back to head-to-head between Clemson and NC State.

It really sucks because our ACC resumes objectively stronger than both of theirs. R win over a full strength Virginia team is the best road win any of these teams has.

Back