• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ATP Moving to Greensboro

That place is crazy. Coffee and insurance - but run by a wake guy!

I will be working downtown.

I'm single with no kids. In my late 20s.

I am looking to rent for a while to get a feel for the area, and then potentially buy within a year.

I would look at some of the apartments downtown. My friend lives in the apartments over near Blandwood and they are nice. You will be close to the weekend action.

Was this a drive by post? Any details on what we are looking for?
Just recently accepted a new job in Greensboro.

Looking for recommendations on where to live, eat, etc.

Thanks in advanced for the help.

I will be working downtown.

I'm single with no kids. In my late 20s.

I am looking to rent for a while to get a feel for the area, and then potentially buy within a year.

I stayed at country club condos off of Elm St. Close to downtown and lots of young professional in the area.

eta: PM Donald Ross. He's got rentals spread out all over that town.

Sorry I missed the update on the info.

I second the Country Club Apartment suggestion. Easy drive to good bars ( Tap Room, SpeakEasy, Fisher's Grille, and all the spots downtown) Right on Latham Park which is great for Biking and Running/Walking. Lots of young neighbors, good commons area with easy parking. Ton's of places downtown to rent. If you want to meet a million 20 somethings and want a yard, rent in Kirkwood (always tons of Deacon Flags hanging there). Kirkwood more of a starter neighborhood but lots of single guys living there too.

You can walk to deep roots for groceries, if you don't mind the scent of patchouli overhanging your shopping experience.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back