• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Austin package bombs

Was just about to post this.

This is reminiscent of the Baltimore sniper attacks back in 03.

Stay safe Austin Deacs.

And thank you to the good people of the Deep State who are working night and day to track down this asshole.

Heard this one was a false alarm?

I was out on a run and my mom was pretty freaked that I didn't answer phone, text, slack, or email immediately. Scary stuff.

The first one was less than a mile from my house, but the rest of them have been all over the place.

Pretty crazy though that despite all this terror, dude has still only killed two people. Parkland shooter probably achieved that in the first few seconds of his rampage.

Knife attack last year was much closer to home...only a couple of hundred feet from my office (and where I had just been an hour before)

And thank you to the good people of the Deep State who are working night and day to track down this asshole.

Yeah, good thing they're tracking those BLM assholes too

https://theintercept.com/2018/03/19/black-lives-matter-fbi-surveillance/

AT THE HEIGHT of 2014’s Black Lives Matter protests in Ferguson, Missouri, FBI agents tracked the movements of an activist flying in from New York, and appear to have surveilled the homes and cars of individuals somehow tied to the protests, according to recently released documents provided to The Intercept.

I like the picture of Lectro putting stamps all over his Fedex packages

I feel like this should be a bigger story? I'm at a conference in New Orleans, so I've been busy and/or drunk for the past few days (so take my coverage assessment with a grain of salt), but this seems like it should be on every news crawl I happen to glance at.

Heard this one was a false alarm?

I was out on a run and my mom was pretty freaked that I didn't answer phone, text, slack, or email immediately. Scary stuff.

The first one was less than a mile from my house, but the rest of them have been all over the place.

Heard the same on NPR. Some kind of WWII era detonator...just weird.

Suspect described as 24 year-old white male.

Possible photo

17b883bb5563dec35d7c9580ba35435d

Back