• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Austin package bombs

Are you suggesting we ban cardboard boxes?

I’m suggesting we look for the root causes of the action before we take away the god given rights of law-abiding Americans that allow them to ship harmless items like firearms.

The suspect is dead. Bombed himself before impending capture. 24 year old man. No further details.

Much respect to local law enforcement and the FBI for tracking this terrorist down and ending the threat.

do they still think it is multiple people?

This is clearly a false flag. Liberals within the deep state found a patsy that fits the threat profile they want to push on society--violent conservative white men are our number threat--and manipulated him to take the packages to a FedEx store.

The truth is:

Most likely, these bombings were the work of an ISIS cell. Everybody knows that liberals like nothing better than protecting violent muslims, so they could NEVER let this TRUTH out.

or

A psyop designed to manufacture outrage against white males. The patsy was surely on anti-depressants.

Keep your eyes on 4chan and 8chan. They will uncover the truth.

Suspect described as 24 year-old white male.

Possible photo

17b883bb5563dec35d7c9580ba35435d

Shitty picture, but that guy looks like he is 60 not 24. Glad they got em though, things were starting to get cray cray around these parts. Friend of mine apartment complex stopped taking mail so she thought it would be A OK to send all her packages to my place instead... W.T.F.

Did she also text you about spending the night and copy her tweaker, roided out, gun toting boyfriend?

What attributes make him look 60 not 24?

This is clearly a false flag. Liberals within the deep state found a patsy that fits the threat profile they want to push on society--violent conservative white men are our number threat--and manipulated him to take the packages to a FedEx store.

The truth is:

Most likely, these bombings were the work of an ISIS cell. Everybody knows that liberals like nothing better than protecting violent muslims, so they could NEVER let this TRUTH out.

or

A psyop designed to manufacture outrage against white males. The patsy was surely on anti-depressants.

Keep your eyes on 4chan and 8chan. They will uncover the truth.

Good grief.

Just like yesterday's school shooting was a false flag perpetrated by the NRA to gain support for guns in schools.

Did I do that right?

Good grief.

Just like yesterday's school shooting was a false flag perpetrated by the NRA to gain support for guns in schools.

Did I do that right?

WRONG! That false flag was designed to continue eroding our second amendment rights.

Back