• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

questioning the integrity of the Clinton Foundation - or much of anything having to do with the Clintons - is hardly dumb, defending the Clintons' integrity is dumb, really dumb

questioning the integrity of the Clinton Foundation - or much of anything having to do with the Clintons - is hardly dumb, defending the Clintons' integrity is dumb, really dumb

he was doing neither, merely pointing out that fantastical interpretations of fact is dumb

how many investigations are needed? Clinton Foundation was cleared...

move fucking on

He produces primary sources. You produce hot air.

Go watch TV

if only someone would investigate Hillary Clinton, just once !

59d8dfe7c94c2673ba04833d84bd1e77

Which crimes are Hillary or Bill Clinton or the Clinton Foundation 100% guilty of that have not been prosecuted?

Well CHAI does more in a month for the world than sailor has in his incredible mediocre pathetic life, so that’s an easy one to defend.

I never would have guessed that more than a year after the 2016 Presidential election, the Clintons would still be a regular fixation of the Right. I guess that was naive of me.

I never would have guessed that more than a year after the 2016 Presidential election, the Clintons would still be a regular fixation of the Right. I guess that was naive of me.

The Clintons are heavily implicated in the corruption of the FBI, the DoJ and the FISA process. You don't think people are just gonna shrug and say, "No big deal. That's just the Clintons," and walk on.

The Clintons are heavily implicated in the corruption of the FBI, the DoJ and the FISA process. You don't think people are just gonna shrug and say, "No big deal. That's just the Clintons," and walk on.

Link?

Back