• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Australian diplomat whose tip prompted FBI’s Russia-probe has tie to Clintons

She rigged it so she didn’t win the election so as to not be too obvious

Seriously. If this was all one grand conspiracy by Hillary to throw the election in her favor, why isn't she in the White House? Why did she sit on the Dossier when releasing it would have likely guaranteed her the election?

Nah. Much better to sit on the dossier while getting dumped on my the FBI concocting their own October surprise.

Fortunately the vast majority of Americans are beginning to realize the Russia-Trump tale is a blazing bag of shit and are growing ever more aware of the Democrats criminal attempts to overthrow a duly elected President.

As we move forward your force fed narrative will continue to unravel as the truth of the last administration’s mis-deeds come into sharp relief. Light is going to be the painful anti-septic and the Democratic Party will be in utter disarray.

Fortunately the vast majority of Americans are beginning to realize the Russia-Trump tale is a blazing bag of shit and are growing ever more aware of the Democrats criminal attempts to overthrow a duly elected President.

As we move forward your force fed narrative will continue to unravel as the truth of the last administration’s mis-deeds come into sharp relief. Light is going to be the painful anti-septic and the Democratic Party will be in utter disarray.

What about Erik Prince?

And calling bullshit again.

On Russia, Americans trust special counsel Mueller more than Trump, USA TODAY poll shows

By wide margins, those surveyed are convinced that Russians meddled in the 2016 presidential election and that they will try it again. More than four in 10 believe Moscow's interference affected the outcome of the election that put Trump in the White House.

The poll of 1,000 registered voters, taken after Mueller's team indicted 13 Russians and three companies on criminal charges, spotlight the potential perils ahead for the president if he ends up in a showdown with the special counsel. A 58% majority say they have a lot or some trust in Mueller's investigation, while a 57% majority say they have little or no trust in Trump's denials.

"I think he's doing a heck of a job," John Shaw, 60, of Madison, Wis., said of Mueller. "He's not leaking anything. He's going piece by piece, methodically putting this whole thing together."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...re-than-trump-usa-today-poll-shows/371345002/

Poll: Most want Mueller to finish Trump-Russia probe

A Marist poll released Wednesday found 69 percent of registered voters surveyed believe Mueller should be able to complete his investigation, compared to 15 percent who believe the special counsel should be fired.

Among Democrats, 76 percent believe he should be able to conclude the investigation, while 59 percent of Republicans believe the same, according to the poll.

Almost half of the voters surveyed - 49 percent - believe Mueller is conducting a fair investigation, the poll found. Another 29 percent of voters, including half of Republican voters, believe the investigation is not fair.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-mueller-to-be-allowed-to-finish-trump-russia

What about Erik Prince?

Nothing at all. Name du jour that you won’t be speaking of next week. Same as all the other baseless smears. One would think you’d catch on to being played over and over again. But you don’t, you just carry on till the next name is tossed out with all types of associated “crimes” that prove over and again to be “wishful thinking”. I would think you’d get tired of your un-named sources news and figure out the cat-light pointer you’ve been chasing for 20 months is a hoax. It is all sleight of hand in order to try and get you to look away from the actual skullduggery pulled by the Democratic machine. If you do ever truly become “woke”, and I expect you will, you are not going to be pleased with those who have trafficked these lies and distortions.

Nothing at all. Name du jour that you won’t be speaking of next week. Same as all the other baseless smears. One would think you’d catch on to being played over and over again. But you don’t, you just carry on till the next name is tossed out with all types of associated “crimes” that prove over and again to be “wishful thinking”. I would think you’d get tired of your un-named sources news and figure out the cat-light pointer you’ve been chasing for 20 months is a hoax. It is all sleight of hand in order to try and get you to look away from the actual skullduggery pulled by the Democratic machine. If you do ever truly become “woke”, and I expect you will, you are not going to be pleased with those who have trafficked these lies and distortions.

Haha then how do you explain 19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas?

Poll: Most want Mueller to finish Trump-Russia probe

A Marist poll released Wednesday found 69 percent of registered voters surveyed believe Mueller should be able to complete his investigation, compared to 15 percent who believe the special counsel should be fired.

Among Democrats, 76 percent believe he should be able to conclude the investigation, while 59 percent of Republicans believe the same, according to the poll.

Almost half of the voters surveyed - 49 percent - believe Mueller is conducting a fair investigation, the poll found. Another 29 percent of voters, including half of Republican voters, believe the investigation is not fair.

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...-mueller-to-be-allowed-to-finish-trump-russia

Actually most voters are not deluded and that poll is as reliable as the ones you subscribed to on Election Day 2016.

Most of America has grown weary of an investigation which is now riding on the ridiculous claims of Burmese hookers and long jettisoned low level advisors amped up on bath salts and whisky.

Truly desperate swipes from an “investigation” stuck in the mud of unfounded Democratic smears

Actually most voters are not deluded and that poll is as reliable as the ones you subscribed to on Election Day 2016.

Most of America has grown weary of an investigation which is now riding on the ridiculous claims of Burmese hookers and long jettisoned low level advisors amped up on bath salts and whisky.

Truly desperate swipes from an “investigation” stuck in the mud of unfounded Democratic smears

How about Fox News polls?

Haha then how do you explain 19 indictments and 5 guilty pleas?

You have nothing related to Trump, Collusion or Obstruction.

What you do have is the pittbull Weissman going after any financial transaction he can find. Emmett G Sullivan has already warned Mueller and Weissman about their shenanigans which is why the news cycle you watch is abandoning stories on Michael Flynn. You have nothing but a type of psychosis which is a combination of seeing and hearing unverified claims in print and tv and putting it together with a personal wish that it be true.

Nothing more or less

Look. I feel sorry for you. You are going to lurch from one unsubstantiated allegation and leaked fabrication all while your belief and narrative slowly unravels before your eyes.

This is not going to end well as it pertains to your wants and hopes.

Bitterness is in the cards for those in denial of clear Democratic abuse and obstruction of justice.

Look. I feel sorry for you. You are going to lurch from one unsubstantiated allegation and leaked fabrication all while your belief and narrative slowly unravels before your eyes.

Bitterness is in the cards for those in denial of clear Democratic abuse and obstruction of justice.

Loser Lec’ Limps Listlessly

And expert in polling AND garbage. Truly a renaissance man.

At least I won’t be empty handed and defeated as you will be when you realize that those you trusted had actually played you for a fool.

You will, however, have the company of fellow delusionals on this lonely alcove of the internet.

Don't feel sorry for me. I'm not the one posting on a message board about how this investigation is going to doom Hillary and Democrats when 19 people have been indicted including 5 guilty pleas. And we haven't even heard from one cooperating witness yet.

Do you really think this is it?

And even if was, it's still arguably the biggest political scandal in history and you're defending a guy who can't even admit that Russia interfered in the 2016 election.

Again don't feel sorry for me.

Last edited:
shut the fuck up lectro

Poor Milhouse..will be left to wear the Mill-stone of having believed a rather dim-witted lie.

You and Captain will have lots of time to painfully bury your heads in your hands and commiseration the fact that you had been played as rubes and marks. What will augment that pain is that your run of the mill junk man had not taken the bait and played the fool as you had done so convincingly.

Sadness, Anger and Despair are your future companions resulting from this sorry episode of Democratic Party Corruption

Back