• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

Stolen from CFB Reddit:

AMIZ37F.png

Someone help me understand how USC/UCLA geography allows that weirdness in so cal. I don’t see how USC’s territory could be divided like that.

AtM is the biggest real university in the country and the only place they're anyone's favorite is College Station.

Sad.

Grats to Wyoming for keeping it 100% Wyoming fans.

AtM is the biggest real university in the country and the only place they're anyone's favorite is College Station.

Sad.

Grats to Wyoming for keeping it 100% Wyoming fans.
Given the methodology, that is probably 4 twitter followers, and Wyoming might be all one county anyway.

Just verified something interesting that I learned on Reddit. If you zoom into the satellite images of Mount Saint Helens, there are still thousands of dead trees from the eruption floating in the lakes surrounding the volcano. The number of trees in the Northeast section of Spirit Lake is staggering.

Does that count Jordans as Bulls gear?

I don't understand how Sonics gear dominates Washington but the Hornets can't own NC and SC and the Pels can't own LA etc.

Just verified something interesting that I learned on Reddit. If you zoom into the satellite images of Mount Saint Helens, there are still thousands of dead trees from the eruption floating in the lakes surrounding the volcano. The number of trees in the Northeast section of Spirit Lake is staggering.
that's crazy...
link

You could tell someone that was an election map and they'd believe you.

Back