• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Awesome Map Thread

FYHqzCqXwAAH-fh

i pulled this from twitter so who knows what data they are using but some of the stark lines along state borders makes me skeptical

i pulled this from twitter so who knows what data they are using but some of the stark lines along state borders makes me skeptical

The scale ranges from 15-24+% which isn’t nearly as meaningful of a difference as the map suggests.

Are you all familiar with the Bible belt?

Every Greek person in the United States says that Greece is the best and they are going back "next year" but they've been saying that for 20 years

When you tell a Greek person "Smell ya later !" you really mean it.

Dutch people too.

Last edited:
The one that conquered and colonized the world and later partnered with it's friend that is has a special relationship with to save the continent ?

So much culture that their history museum is full of stuff stolen from other countries.

if we're using the language of the conversation, that's what happens when a superior culture meets up with an inferior culture

Back