• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelor Pad

It's hilarious. The guys pretty much recognize it's a game, and the girls get emotionally invested and call it betrayal. He pretty much crushed it.

that literally could not have gone any better IMO. that was awesome. get your money homie

Holy cow that was awesome. I'm very impressed. He played the game all the way to the end. Good for him. (Although he shouldn't have been such a jerk to her afterwards. Be excited for yourself, but apologize to her for the fact that she had to be collateral damage, and explain you were just playing the game)

cliff's notes?

Rachel got played by Michael, Michael still trying to play "I'm the good guy" card but nobody was buying it. Rachel is a crying mess once again

Jaclyn claims to have been controlling the whole game and deserved to win more than anyone else.

Blakely and Tony and moving in together (in Portland) and BAM! Tony proposes, she says yes.

Chris is on the verge of tears entire time on stage because his family is very disappointed in his behavior with the women on the show.

Jaime still has no clue about anything

The cast (including Jaclyn) pick Nick and Rachel as the winners, Rachel chooses to share the money Nick chooses to keep the money. Rachel is a crying mess once again.

Nick claims that no one in the house was on his side and he did it all on his own and that Rachel wasn't a good partner because she almost left 3 times and kept saying "If Michael were still here we'd definitely win..." While Rachel claims it is because of her that he is even sitting there. Nick laughs and has a good time and then peaces the F out

That was the greatest rant in television history, I'm going to rewind this.

"I'm a schmuck with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars"

How long did it take him to come up with that speech, he had to have worked on it for like days, and to execute it so flawlessly afterwards. It was perfection.

Holy cow that was awesome. I'm very impressed. He played the game all the way to the end. Good for him. (Although he shouldn't have been such a jerk to her afterwards. Be excited for yourself, but apologize to her for the fact that she had to be collateral damage, and explain you were just playing the game)

When you give a superkick to Marty Jannetty you don't apologize and say because you think you'd have a better shot at the belt with a better partner.

It was totally the right move by Nick after everyone gave him so much shit the entire time. At first I thought it was a dick move but he was totally right about Rachel complaining about being his partner and threatening to leave.

Also, Tony is a moron. Didn't he realize Blakely only started hooking it with him to make Chris jealous. How long have they been dating 4 months?

Also, Tony is a moron. Didn't he realize Blakely only started hooking it with him to make Chris jealous. How long have they been dating 4 months?

Tony obv has no game whatsoever. He played the nice guy long enough to get the biggest sloot in the house to break him off a piece and then he goes and ask her to marry him. Why buy the cow when you can rent it for a big tip and bottle service?

That was the greatest rant in television history, I'm going to rewind this.

"I'm a schmuck with two hundred and fifty thousand dollars"

Yeah that was awesome. They need to re-print those "Like a Boss" t-shirts that they sell in the crappy Myrtle Beach souvenier stores with Nick's picture on them.

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Texting this chick I met.

her: I watch the bachelor occassionally and mock it all
Me: Oh of course you mock it but its so enthralling. Will you go straight to bed after the movie?
her: No
Me: Go home. ABC.com. Bachelor pad. Watch full episodes. Finale. Skip ahead to the last two segments.
Me: You need no background, just watch and thank me later.
her: Can't don't have power (she's moving)
me: Alright then save it, we'll watch together
her: thats why Im seeing a let movie
her: I can't watch the pad
her: One of the dudes steven/michael went to my hs
her Stagliani
her Stagliano?
Me: Have you seen his new music video !?!?!?!?!

WOAH WOAH WOAH. Texting this chick I met.

her: I watch the bachelor occassionally and mock it all
Me: Oh of course you mock it but its so enthralling. Will you go straight to bed after the movie?
her: No
Me: Go home. ABC.com. Bachelor pad. Watch full episodes. Finale. Skip ahead to the last two segments.
Me: You need no background, just watch and thank me later.
her: Can't don't have power (she's moving)
me: Alright then save it, we'll watch together
her: thats why Im seeing a let movie
her: I can't watch the pad
her: One of the dudes steven/michael went to my hs
her Stagliani
her Stagliano?
Me: Have you seen his new music video !?!?!?!?!

Why are more people not excited that I'm one step closer to chillin with Stags?!?@!

Jake picked Vienna over Ali? Fucking idiot.

I watched that season. I remember liking her. Didn't see her on the Bachelor Pad.

She was found Monday night in her New Orleans home by her boyfriend, NBA player Ryan Anderson of the Pelicans

Damn that sucks.

Back