• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelor Pad

I love how Jaclyn is confident in this thing. Perfect mix of beat personality and beat face

Was watching at a friends house and their power went out with 30 minutes left. I was SALTY. Kalon is pretty good, but Ed is MONTE. He's a total bro that just likes to party. I loved when the one chick started talking about his sexual energy when the dude was completely slammered.

Good to know that Ed hasn't lost his love for tank tops.

This challenge is pretty gross.

Glad Ed made it another week. Looks like he will be on the chopping block again. Someone needs to take out Michael. That guy is annoying as fuck. This game is built for nonthreatening people to sneak bye week after week. He has mastered it while pulling the strings of his alliance. I would have taken him out week one.

bump for tonight. Can't wait to see what my boy Stags is up to.

I finally watched ep 2 last night. What was with the chick that hooked up with Ed, then voted for him, then told him she voted for him, then cried about it? Was she hurt that he was having plotting convos and didn't include her? Or just crazy? I saw the brief recap of that in ep 3, but was not prepared for the volume of crazy. And now I can't remember where she and Ed stand after the last episode.

i just want to say Bravo to the ABC produces for finding the craziest individuals in America and placing them in this house together. and for also giving the craziest of them all the most screen time and completely ignoring the losers like Tony and Nick

OK, so I'm an idiot, it was Sarah that hooked up with Ed, and Jamie that voted for him and then cried about it. I think. Which makes me happy because I like Sarah, and now I don't have to worry about mixing her and Jamie up anymore.

But now she likes Chris. Ew. I wanted an Ed/Sarah team.

OK, so I'm an idiot, it was Sarah that hooked up with Ed, and Jamie that voted for him and then cried about it. I think. Which makes me happy because I like Sarah, and now I don't have to worry about mixing her and Jamie up anymore.

But now she likes Chris. Ew. I wanted an Ed/Sarah team.

no you were right the first time. sarah hooked up with Ed then Reid convinced her to vote for Ed because he was "scheming" with Jaclyn(?) without her. Sarah feels terrible, cries and spills the beans to Ed. Then Ed hooks up with Jaclyn and Sarah can't believe it and is so upset when Jaclyn takes Ed on her date and she won't get a chance to go on a date with him, but then she hooks up with Chris.

Jamie did vote for Ed but it was Sarah who cried about it.

Ah, bummer, then I guess my hope for a Sarah / Ed team was never going to happen anyway. So now if I want Ed to win I have to cheer for Jaclyn? Hmmmm...

Just watched the season premier again last night. All I can say is I can pretty much narrow the winner down to 2 guys and 3 girls simply from their extended preview. Hate myself for it but I couldn't look away.

Back