• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelor Pad

Watched the first episode... is it just me or are the contestants this time around kind of random? I mean, I did once love Reid, until he came back and proposed like an idiot. I'm not sure if I know who half these people are. Anyway...

- Blakeley is still crazy
- LOL at drunk Ed
- What is it about Chris? Why do girls keep falling for him? Maybe he's better looking in person? I don't get it.
- Double LOL at Reid and Paige going through the efforts of turning the tide so Paige wouldn't be voted out, and forgetting to talk to the other fan guy

That's all I've got.

Watched the first episode... is it just me or are the contestants this time around kind of random? I mean, I did once love Reid, until he came back and proposed like an idiot. I'm not sure if I know who half these people are. Anyway...

- Blakeley is still crazy
- LOL at drunk Ed
- What is it about Chris? Why do girls keep falling for him? Maybe he's better looking in person? I don't get it.
- Double LOL at Reid and Paige going through the efforts of turning the tide so Paige wouldn't be voted out, and forgetting to talk to the other fan guy

That's all I've got.

You mean SWAT??? What a toolshed that guy is. He votes out Paige, a fan like him, because doofus/numbers sold him out by spilling the plan to E Rose. What a chump. Great revenge. Vote her out that will teach the Doofi!!!!!

Watched this on the DVR last night as well. My thoughts:

1. I thought it was really funny that the "alum" that seemed to be most offended by the presence of the fans in the house was Sarah. I watched the season she was on, and I don't have the first clue who she is, but her sense of entitlement was impressive.

2. Ed is all pimp, all the time. He's awesome.

3. I wish everyone on Earth could have seen the look on my wife's face when she found out that Lindzi was going to hook up with Kalon during the season--it was a look of total shock and betrayal; she was stunned that a "good" person like Lindzi would do that. I can't wait to make deliberately provoking comments to her about it as the season goes on.

lindzi was the one on the regular season of the bachelor who had been dumped with a text that said "welcome to dumpsville, population you" right? perhaps it's time for her to reevaluate the types of guys she goes for.

i love this show. i dont really watch the Bachelor or Bachelorette other than an episode here or there so I generally don't know who anyone is coming into Bachelor Pad, but I don't think I recognized a single person other than Emily Rose and Michael in this cast. still though it should be a shitshow of emotions and should be awesome.

also, there is no way that that SWAT guy is a heterosexual (NTTAWWT) with his PJs, glass of wine, and 100 lit candles to watch the Bachelorette by himself.

Watched this on the DVR last night as well. My thoughts:

1. I thought it was really funny that the "alum" that seemed to be most offended by the presence of the fans in the house was Sarah. I watched the season she was on, and I don't have the first clue who she is, but her sense of entitlement was impressive.

2. Ed is all pimp, all the time. He's awesome.

3. I wish everyone on Earth could have seen the look on my wife's face when she found out that Lindzi was going to hook up with Kalon during the season--it was a look of total shock and betrayal; she was stunned that a "good" person like Lindzi would do that. I can't wait to make deliberately provoking comments to her about it as the season goes on.

Kalon is a stud. She is just falling HARD for him.

They definitely needed to bring in the football player from the last season of the ette in this house. He woulda killed it.

lindzi was the one on the regular season of the bachelor who had been dumped with a text that said "welcome to dumpsville, population you" right? perhaps it's time for her to reevaluate the types of guys she goes for.

the more camera time she gets, the more I realize she is just dumb. It's like Katy Perry's appearance on how i met your mother, where after everything she says you just wanna say "oohhhh, honey"

Who is the third girl in the house Chris bags? Donna?

3222baa897d13987f9ca366fede5dec8.jpg

I was pissed Erica made it thru, I was digging paige, she was cute.

Kalon is playing the game perfectly right now, both sides think he's with them. Stags even said when someone asks you something just lie and tell em what they want to hear.

Back