• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelor Pad

Also, that dude that fell first what was wrong with his hands, why couldnt he hold himself up right in the competition?

The Paige meltdown would have been good for tv as well. She had all the working of being a total loon. Talking about love after one day in the house. Ha!

The Paige meltdown would have been good for tv as well. She had all the working of being a total loon. Talking about love after one day in the house. Ha!

Good point. And Reid wasn't even the one she came into the show with a massive crush on. We missed out on a possible Reid / Paige / Michael love triangle.

Ha! That's fantastic. Sadly the link doesn't load on my work computer with its way outdated version of Internet Explorer.

Wait, didn't one of them hook up with Deena?

Ha! That's fantastic. Sadly the link doesn't load on my work computer with its way outdated version of Internet Explorer.

Wait, didn't one of them hook up with Deena?

i think so, but not sure. apparently the producers of the bachelor completely missed it. they even asked them if they had ever been on tv before and they were like nope

i think so, but not sure. apparently the producers of the bachelor completely missed it. they even asked them if they had ever been on tv before and they were like nope

The producers should probably add "search potential contestants via google" to their intense screening process.

I kinda hope the twins just keep #twinning cause everyone hates them and it would be pretty funny if they just kept hanging around.

Just watching the premier now and haven't read the thread but had to add, no way the twins are fans. At all. They couldn't say anyone's name in their opening montage about watching the show, and their reactions about being fans are completely planned/scripted. They both responded saying the experience was surreal, and when talking to Chris and first entering the house, they were clearly bullshitting.

I'm sure the show knew this going in but still just wanted them because they were twins. Possibly even got hired through a casting agency or something.

When did frickin Chris from Emily's season become a baller in this whole game #halfwaythrough

isn't he the dude that had a nervous breakdown at the rose ceremony?

Back