• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachelor Pad

Jamie's complete lack of situational/self awareness will be missed. When I wasn't laughing at her, I almost felt bad for her. But then I would start laughing again.

Last night's ep was pretty silly. Ed crushing ugly Jaclyn was rough. Then Stags was so happy with himself until shit came down. Nice twist by the producers there. So many of these girls are ridiculous. If I were Tony I woulda told Blakely to shut the hell up while I was trying to do the challenge, that was so annoying. Rachel's reaction to Stags going home was majorly over the top too, if you are really in love with this guy you can see him in 2 weeks when this stupid TV show is over.

I was really hoping when Stags set up that date with Rach with his guitar we were gonna get a shot of him singing to her, it was also awesome how he was able to give her this advice before he left:

Kalon is monte too, I'm pretty sure he is a psychopath.

Two things that are indisputable--

1. Don't fuck with Erica Rose. Ever. In anything. Because she just doesn't care.

2. Don't get emotionally attached to Ed Swiderski, because he will crush your hopes and dreams. Unless you are a bottle of Jack Daniel's.

With respect to Kalon, he did a great job of getting rid of Stags (in my opinion, his most threatening competitor) by sending Chris into the voting room with Erica. What was unclear to me was whether in doing so, he actually thought there was any risk in getting rid of Lindzi. Clearly, that was who Chris would vote for. If she went, he would become more sympathetic, while also teaming up with a partner to whom he owed no loyalty if it came down to splitting the cash at the end.

Ed is awesome, I don't know how anyone can watch the show and not love him.

I also really enjoyed Erica's call out of Stags, particularly when she went to the Holly low blows.

wow what an episode. Chris taking Erica Rose into the voting room with him may have been the best strategic move on a reality show since Richard Hatch first uttered the word "Alliance". i like Michael as a person more than Chris but I was so happy Erica had the balls to step up and take him out. he was going to cruise right to the money yet again and everyone else was standing in line to help him get there. her bringing up Holly and Blake was MONTE. can't wait for the finale when everyone comes back. also thought it was funny how Rachel was trying to tell Erica that her and Michael weren't dishonest. uh huh, ok.

I'm going to go back and watch part of the season premier but I was pretty damn sure one of the rules was no one can be in the voting booth with you while voting. Otherwise, it ruins everything. No way Survivor would allow you to walk with the person while voting during tribal council.

Either way, how can you hate Ed? He's there just to make friends and party. No doubt his naivete will be his tragic flaw.

Sad to see Kalon go, I was hoping Rachel and Nick were the he gones. Rachel is so fucking miserable now and I used to think she was hot but now she just annoys the shit out of me. It is kinda funny that Ed is so adamant about not wanting anything serious with Jaclyn, duhh bro it's bach pad, just stop talking to her after you leave the house.

Also, the format of the spelling bee challenge was so stupid where they had to alternate letters. Defs made it less funny, not nearly as good as the epic spelling bee from the RW/RR challenge a few years ago.

These teenage girls going insane over Night Ranger is hilarious. They have absolutely no idea who they are.

I was really hoping when Stags set up that date with Rach with his guitar we were gonna get a shot of him singing to her, it was also awesome how he was able to give her this advice before he left:

OK, so I went looking for this thread to post something, but scrolling through the last page I realized that I could see this video. (Usually Youtube is blocked at work, not sure why it isn't now.) Anyway, I can't believe I missed out on this until now. Michael Stagliano singing incredibly cheesey lines while lingering in fields. It is amazing.

Anyway, intense teaser at the end of the last ep. I want to know what it is about, but don't want spoilers.... conundrum!

Sad to see Kalon go, I was hoping Rachel and Nick were the he gones. Rachel is so fucking miserable now and I used to think she was hot but now she just annoys the shit out of me. It is kinda funny that Ed is so adamant about not wanting anything serious with Jaclyn, duhh bro it's bach pad, just stop talking to her after you leave the house.

this pretty much is exactly how i feel. rachel just flipped on us after Michael left and is miserable now. seriously, you knew the guy for like 3 weeks, you can see him in like another 2 weeks, man the f up and get over it. i hate Chris, but at this point i hope he and sarah win over Rachel and Nick, who has done absolutely not of worth this season.

this season has been a little bit of a bummer. need more people like Michelle Money and Natalie or Vienna and Jake to stir things up and do crazy shit

Chris has been good, I think he gets the win for "he played the best" I can see alotta people voting for him cause the other two did nada. Only interesting character all season, although Ed and Kalon had their moments. And god Jaclyn is terrible and ugly.

The spoiler is horrible. Pretty much blatantly stated what is going to happen. And LOL at Stags just kicking Rachel to the curb the second he got off the show.

The spoiler is horrible. Pretty much blatantly stated what is going to happen. And LOL at Stags just kicking Rachel to the curb the second he got off the show.

I didn't pick up on what it said was going to happen, PM please your thoughts, cause I want to know but don't want to read a full spoiler.

Apparently stags was dating someone else the whole time. Also, I died laughing when the dude from Night Ranger goes to Chris Harrison, "you think they can do it?" and he just goes "no, theyre gonna be terrible."

so Nick definitely takes all the money based on Rachel's reaction during the previews right?

Back