• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bachmann: Many Americans aren't ready for female president

I think Hillary has a great chance to win in 2016. Just thought this was a stupid argument to pick at. There are people who will never vote for a woman president, and it isn't an insignificant number of people. Pretending this fact doesn't exist doesn't change reality. Carry on.

That number isn't stagnant. Voters are getting younger which makes that number go down.

I think Hillary has a great chance to win in 2016. Just thought this was a stupid argument to pick at. There are people who will never vote for a woman president, and it isn't an insignificant number of people. Pretending this fact doesn't exist doesn't change reality. Carry on.

2006 poll in which 92% said they would vote for a woman yet 55% said America wasn't ready.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ready-for-a-woman-president/

Hilldawg wins in a landslide if ACA rollout hadn't been a clusterfuck

That's what I call "Wrangor bias," in which everyone assumes something through anecdotal evidence yet the numbers don't back it up.

We saw this Wrangor bias in 2008 when everyone assumed America wasn't ready for a black president.

And this is what I call the ogboards liberal bias considering I voted for the black man in 2008.

#rjkarl-ooooops!

And this is what I call the ogboards liberal bias considering I voted for the black man in 2008.

#rjkarl-ooooops!

After your neighbors found out and burned that cross on your lawn, you came back to being anti-anything Obama regardless of the facts.

After your neighbors found out and burned that cross on your lawn, you came back to being anti-anything Obama regardless of the facts.

Wow. That is awful.

Last edited:

But would those neighbors call Obama an Uncle Tom?

America will elect a woman. But an old rundown retread may be a tougher sale.

Old_hillary.jpg

Back