• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bald Eagles are F-ing Boss

I also feel like I have been to Conowingo growing up, but definitely never saw any damn eagles

dude I seen bald eagles all the time on puget sound. Just look for the white handkerchief in the tree.

what's really important is finding out how a dwarf got to wear a helmetcam and ride that fucking eagle

dude I seen bald eagles all the time on puget sound. Just look for the white handkerchief in the tree.

what's really important is finding out how a dwarf got to wear a helmetcam and ride that fucking eagle

david+the+gnome+HOW+ABOUT+I+SLAP+YOUR+SHIT.jpg

A few months ago I saw a bald eagle flying over Route 95 of all places. Believe it was in northern Virginia.

I've seen bald eagles a few times on the Maurice River in South Jersey. They're such badasses.

Bald Eagles are indigenous to North America, so ya know.

i kind of hate all of you. not 4 real, but kind of

i kind of hate all of you. not 4 real, but kind of
Anytime you'd like to bird watch at our place, you're welcome to. We've got an albino hawk that lives across the road, and there are all sorts of blue herons and eagles that fly up and down the river. Last spring was the first time I saw a baldie at the house though.

Anytime you'd like to bird watch at our place, you're welcome to. We've got an albino hawk that lives across the road, and there are all sorts of blue herons and eagles that fly up and down the river. Last spring was the first time I saw a baldie at the house though.

We have a red tail in the ravine behind our house, and I definitely have been known to just sit out there and watch for a looooonnnnnggg time. I may take you up on the bidwatching sometime.

and now I will just use this thread to post my raptor pics
2qlwy1k.jpg

2w6rk3l.jpg

2rxh8b4.jpg

Back