• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baltimore's deadliest month in 15 years: May counts 35 homicides, so far

I swear to god, I am going to buy dinner for the creator of the bobknightfan parody. This latest turn to pseudo racist is sheer brilliance.

For someone so proud of their atheism you sure resemble those shitty holier than thou church goers who revel in calling other people sinners, and pretend that they're doing the work of Christ. You're doing such good, criticising people for making personal choices that you disagree with. The rest of us, who dont see the holy purpose in "criticising", just aren't Godly enough for you holy rollers. Your Lord God commands you BKF, go spread the gospel of hindsight and self responsibility among the nations of urban poor. They need you to condescend on a message board, how else will they ever learn?

Neither side of the political spectrum is innocent when it comes to telling others how to live their lives.

LOL. Yeah, I'm probably the only holy roller on these boards who hasn't been to a church service in 47 years. (June 9, 1968...the Sunday after RFK was assassinated. The preacher didn't mention him and I never went back....other than for weddings & funerals.)

I can't even remember my anniversary half the time.

LOL. Yeah, I'm probably the only holy roller on these boards who hasn't been to a church service in 47 years. (June 9, 1968...the Sunday after RFK was assassinated. The preacher didn't mention him and I never went back....other than for weddings & funerals.)

yeah, can't believe I confused you for an atheist. You and ELC are terrible with analogies BTW.

I really feel this is what BKF wants to say but just can't. It is a statement I have heard one to many times growing up in NC.

"I don't hate black people, I just hate........."

yeah, can't believe I confused you for an atheist. You and ELC are terrible with analogies BTW.

Not sure what your point is, but not going to church doesn't mean you are an atheist. (And you had accused me of being a holy roller, not an atheist. As I've said, you are all over the place with your posts...lurching from one wild charge to a completely opposite one...sometimes in consecutive posts.
For someone so proud of their atheism you sure resemble those shitty holier than thou church goers who revel in calling other people sinners, and pretend that they're doing the work of Christ. You're doing such good, criticising people for making personal choices that you disagree with...

LOL. Yeah, I'm probably the only holy roller on these boards who hasn't been to a church service in 47 years.

. You and ELC are terrible with analogies BTW.

"RESEMBLE", - use context clues old man, I compared your actions to that of a judgmental Christian.

Last edited:
Back