• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Baltimore's deadliest month in 15 years: May counts 35 homicides, so far

Nobody wants the cops around until you need their help.

It seems impossible for s 26 year old woman to have 7 children.

Having never watched anything like that on TV, I am making an assumption here, but I would guess the relevant difference is not the color of their skin but the means to provide for the quiver.
I'm sorry, I don't know anything about this lady's finances, but I'm not exactly sure why we need to talk about it. Go on though, it seems like you want to complete that thought.

Having never watched anything like that on TV, I am making an assumption here, but I would guess the relevant difference is not the color of their skin but the means to provide for the quiver.

so is the quiver the uterus or the house

I'm sorry, I don't know anything about this lady's finances, but I'm not exactly sure why we need to talk about it. Go on though, it seems like you want to complete that thought.

We know that she is living in a housing project, as the article told us that.

Forgive me...what is the quiverfull movement?
An ultra conservative Christian movement where people entrust the Lord with their family planning and refuse to use any form of birth control.

"Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: 
and the fruit of the womb is his reward.
As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man;
so are children of the youth.
Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them:
they shall not be ashamed, 
but they shall speak with the enemies in the gate. 

Psalm 127:3-5 (KJV)"
http://www.quiverfull.com

We know that she is living in a housing project, as the article told us that.

Awesome, what does that have to do with the quiverfull movement?

I have no idea, I was just responding to your comment that you didn't know anything about the lady's finances.

I have no idea, I was just responding to your comment that you didn't know anything about the lady's finances.
You're assuming I read the article (I didn't). I was just responding to the disappointing direction of a conversation about a 27 year old woman with multiple children. Not too far from this spot aren't a few of us also involved in a conversation about the morality of abortion? Pretty sure this lady made her kids using the same way method as the Duggar brood.

Last edited:
You're assuming I read the article (I didn't). I was just responding to the disappointing direction of a conversation about a 27 year old woman with multiple children. Not too far from this spot aren't a few of us also involved in a conversation about the morality of abortion? Pretty sure this lady made her kids using the same way method as the Duggar brood.

And you don't see why a person living in a housing project is making a far more irresponsible decision than the Duggar clan when it comes to excessive procreation? Ask anyone who has kids - it's fucking expensive.

Also, the quiverfull movement has plenty of backwoods poor folks following that dumbass cult as well.

Again, who made me the arbiter of what is responsible or not, and what does that have to do with the Duggars? Do people watch 19 and Counting for the exciting examples of responsibility?

I think cops should be more often held responsible when they kill people. That feels like a pretty clear opinion. Maybe you can tell me how that relates to me refusing to condemn a poor (right?) woman for having multiple children.

Last edited:
Yes BKF, I answered specifically as I meant to - I don't feel the need or want to condemn a woman or family about the size of their family. Is that not "why?" enough for you? You can't set the terms of the response and then back out because you don't like the response. In a thread about deadly law enforcement malfeasance, I feel very comfortable questioning the responsibility and integrity of legally appointed gunmen, especially in light of the growing mountain of evidence against their impunity.

Cop-out non-answer. LK didn't ask you to "condemn" anyone or anything. He simply asked you which situation that you thought was more irresponsible....and you completely evaded answering him by saying "who made me the arbiter....."

To say that you answered LK's question "specifically" is a total crock of shit.
I'm not going to answer that rhetorical question directly because I disagree with the context. Maybe the only thing left in life that gets your dick hard is to bitch about the personal responsibility of urban poor, but I'm not as interested in participating in your neocon circle jerk - it's a little to close to home I guess.

But hey, anytime you want to defend the rights of civilians from undue police violence, i'd love to join. Tell me when the conversation gets back to that.

Good Lord, man, you are all over the place with this. In post #188 you stated that you answered LK's question specifically. Now, in your very next post, you say you are not going to answer his question.

And do you really think that I am a "neocon"? LOL. Time to stop digging, friend. You're getting in a deeper hole with each new response.

In light of your posts so far since LK's question, I think that signing off would probably be your wisest move.
Go fuck yourself old man, I've responded to his and your question multiple times, specifically, - i'm not entertaining your capitalistic eugenics rhetorical, get the fuck over it. Poor people have kids too.

You can call yourself a liberal all day long, just like RJ was a moderate, I don't give a shit if you were a freedom rider or fucking Harriet Tubman come back to life, you are no fucking liberal. You're an old asshole who thinks he's a tough guy. Your wisdom and a dollar would buy a gas station coffee. Get over yourself.

Last edited:
Back