• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

The only thing we have been over dozens of time is you not backing up your assertion that CRT isn't truthful.

What we have here is a courage deficit. sailor has scurried back into his nest but you are still here, and you are still not backing up your own posts. The above post is nothing.

Your avoidance of this signals to me and the world that you eagerly and actively advocate lying to your own children about America. That's pretty serious and I hope for your kids' sake you come around to the truth that we all now you know.

I think my kids are going to do okay, but I appreciate the concern.

if being lied to is "OK" then I guess you re right.

I am going to tell them to work hard, stay in school, make responsible decisions and seek full-time gainful employment. You know, the stuff that actually works.

I am going to tell them to work hard, stay in school, make responsible decisions and seek full-time gainful employment. You know, the stuff that actually works.

You’re still avoiding discussing your own post

That's good stuff for when you are teaching them about how to live their own lives. Good stuff

But when they are learning about American history, civics, economic development, culture etc they will be being lied to by whomever fills their head with the myths you subscribe to.

You’re still avoiding discussing your own post

I answered him a few pages back. There is truth in the idea that race is a factor in people's outcomes. I've acknowledged that several times now on this thread. I have advocated teaching it as a part of our curriculum, again in several instances in this thread. I don't know what's preventing you from reading those posts, but I also don't care.

As previously stated, I think your party's obsession with race paints an incomplete picture. One that is as harmful as it is misleading.

It's amazing what provokes anger here.

Ph makes another lazy accusation that other posters want his children to "feel bad", based on nothing as usual.

It's absurd, of course, so I deny it.

Denying an absurd accusation sets you off? Fear, indeed.

I don't think he is angry. I think he just knows you are a piece of shit.

No you never answered me. You said it wasn't completely true, I asked for examples, you didn't cite even one, and have since tried to weave in your bootstraps bit that works on your kids I guess and the other people in your life you enjoy lying to.

We all know the truth, and you do too (its ok, we know you do). Now go find some courage

No you never answered me. You said it wasn't completely true, I asked for examples, you didn't cite even one, and have since tried to weave in your bootstraps bit that works on your kids I guess and the other people in your life you enjoy lying to.

We all know the truth, and you do too (its ok, we know you do). Now go find some courage

You guys are so damned fragile. I agree that race is a factor in people's outcomes, but I don't believe it is the dominant factor in anything. Other factors are more important, and that teaching race to the exclusion of those other factors is an incomplete version of the truth. That's not lying or dodging anything. It's just a heretical teaching in this church.

You guys are so damned fragile.

Projection. We are the adults in the room holding you to your words. The only fragile one is you.

I agree that race is a factor in people's outcomes, but I don't believe it is the dominant factor in anything.

"People's outcomes" is only a part of CRT. This is not an example of something untrue in CRT. You keep citing this as you answering my request, but it isn't. We know you know it isn't. Your or my "beliefs" do not decide truth from untruth anyway. The victims of racism in America over the years who have tangible evidence that racism was a dominant factor in their outcomes hold the truth. The scary thing for you that drives this type of dodge from you is the sheer volume of (very true) instances of racism that were the dominant factor in their outcomes.

Other factors are more important, and that teaching race to the exclusion of those other factors is an incomplete version of the truth.

Again, not an example because no one is excluding any other factors. Give me an example in CRT of a factor being excluded lol

That's not lying or dodging anything. It's just a heretical teaching in this church.

nonsense filler talk

Projection. We are the adults in the room holding you to your words. The only fragile one is you.

"People's outcomes" is only a part of CRT. This is not an example of something untrue in CRT. You keep citing this as you answering my request, but it isn't. We know you know it isn't. Your or my "beliefs" do not decide truth from untruth anyway. The victims of racism in America over the years who have tangible evidence that racism was a dominant factor in their outcomes hold the truth. The scary thing for you that drives this type of dodge from you is the sheer volume of (very true) instances of racism that were the dominant factor in their outcomes.

Again, not an example because no one is excluding any other factors. Give me an example in CRT of a factor being excluded lol

nonsense filler talk

There’s a very fundamental reason that JH won’t provide you with any specific disagreements that he has with CRT - because he doesn’t have any. He is only parroting talking points that he has absorbed from right wing media, and none of the conservative media obsession with CRT ever delves into the actual theory, they just get themselves worked up over political propaganda. You are wasting time trying to pin him down on the issue because a few snarky sentences regarding “race isn’t the only factor in Black outcomes” is quite literally the extent of his opinion on the topic.

Last edited:
There’s a very fundamental reason that JH won’t provide you with any specific disagreements that he has with CRT - because he doesn’t have any. He is only parroting talking points that he has absorbed from right wing media, and none of the conservative media obsession with CRT ever delves into the actual theory, they just get themselves worked up over political propaganda. You are wasting time trying to pin him down on the issue because a few snarky sentences regarding “race isn’t the only factor in Black outcomes” is quite literally the extent of his opinion on the topic.

I know, Im trolling him to make that very point.

there is not a single "rank and file" trumpublican that understands crt. not one.

We have a systemic failure of the nation's logistics infrastructure but the Secretary of Transportation held a press conference to inform us all that he found an 85 year old bridge that he's pretty sure is racist. Your party has fetishized this issue.

Bold, considering Democrats actually passed an infrastructure bill while the world still waits on Trump's infrastructure week.

Btw, how's that replacement for Obamacare coming? You've had more than a decade now to come up with something.

Republicans are not actually interested in governing. The only bills Republicans pass either entrench their power or funnel money into their coffers.

Bold, considering Democrats actually passed an infrastructure bill while the world still waits on Trump's infrastructure week.

Btw, how's that replacement for Obamacare coming? You've had more than a decade now to come up with something.

Republicans are not actually interested in governing. The only bills Republicans pass either entrench their power or funnel money into their coffers.

this. however, in the light of fairness it should be noted that her emails are still missing, bill got a 200 haircut, and obama wore a tan suit!!

Back