• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

narrow-minded focus on advancing their political narratives

9d6c4ef4382e0849de1a4ab4d6739888.jpg

https://www.edweek.org/leadership/what-is-critical-race-theory-and-why-is-it-under-attack/2021/05

https://youtu.be/X_8E3ENrKrQ

“You start out in 1954 by saying, ‘Nigger, nigger, nigger,’ ” said Atwater. “By 1968, you can’t say ‘nigger’ — that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states’ rights, and all that stuff. You’re getting so abstract now [that] you’re talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you’re talking about are totally economic things, and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites.”

0f0f1e260ac5b12944b1cdf2d3e64af1.jpg

Last edited:
Fuck are you even talking about? Do you have any idea anymore?

He’s probably talking about how white men who run the country haven’t seen higher education as valuable after women became the majority of college students and BIPOC started attending college at much higher rates.

He’s probably talking about how white men who run the country haven’t seen higher education as valuable after women became the majority of college students and BIPOC started attending college at much higher rates.

Feel like you are leaving out some important details regarding the modern economy and runaway college tuition.

Good job -- that's what I expected. Go gum down some navy bean soup.

You don't strike me as a person capable of listening to answers you don't want to hear, so I'm happy to keep things simple for you.

A dunce incapable of defining CRT in a thread dedicated to CRT probably shouldn’t point fingers

You all think the Rittenhouse trial was a race issue. I'm not going to talk most of the left leaning posters out of their religious devotion to viewing everything through the prism of race. I'm happy to move on and let the market clean up your mess for you.

Yeah, probably best that you slink away and come back in a few years under a different name. Worked really well before. I'll miss you JH, but it's the right thing to do - we'll always have #bootstraps.

Feel like you are leaving out some important details regarding the modern economy and runaway college tuition.

There’s plenty more to discuss around higher education but those don’t account for how people like jhmd perceive the value of higher education.

There’s plenty more to discuss around higher education but those don’t account for how people like jhmd perceive the value of higher education.

People like jhmd and the 2021 job market. Those types of people.

He answered specifically what woke and broke (sailor and the col of course) hates about higher education. It's also important to point out the snowflake republican parents who send their sleepy eyed, docile kids off to college only to have them learn things about American history that they never knew about. Take that home and question your bible thumping racist ass parents and now we have higher education indoctrinating their kids.

Back