• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

History, math and science and out. English and literature are the only subjects left!

Funny you think that! GOTCHA!! English is full of rules telling me how to use english properly like teachers and the deep state do. literature is full of "homos." so those are both out too!!!

The funny thing is that almost all of these "culture war" controversies began in US English departments.

I forgot PE. We can teach PE to kids in schools, but only if their gender matches their birth sex.

I'm still trying to figure out if I'm teaching CRT or not.

I personally have no problem with CRT being taught to kids as a theory among other theories. I do have a problem with kids being taught that our society is, factually, structurally racist.

Never mind the point that our society is structurally racist, but what in the world do you think is happening on a daily basis in our public schools? You seem very fearful that continuous indoctrination is occurring. Having 3 kids in public school, I can assure you, it is not.

Maybe Junebug is that poster sending his kids to private school that jh was trying so hard to find.

Never mind the point that our society is structurally racist, but what in the world do you think is happening on a daily basis in our public schools? You seem very fearful that continuous indoctrination is occurring. Having 3 kids in public school, I can assure you, it is not.

I mean, it's pretty clear that structural racism exists in the public school system, right?

Can't have band either. I hear really bad things happen at band camp.

My wife was flying up to Charlotte today for an M&A deal but first had to tour a charter school that some investor puts a lot of money towards, she was impressed but knowing jhmd likes charter schools and thanks to these boards I know to be suspicious!

Better just cancel public schools. Vouchers for everyone!

No no no. The vouchers are to subsidize religious schools for actual brainwashing. If your church does not have an associated school you can just go to the shitty local public school that republicans want to defund.

My wife was flying up to Charlotte today for an M&A deal but first had to tour a charter school that some investor puts a lot of money towards, she was impressed but knowing jhmd likes charter schools and thanks to these boards I know to be suspicious!

Probably an uncomfortable amount of excellence for you. Wouldn't be a fit. I'm sure there's no waitlist at the local school nearest your house which is definitely, probably, maybe good enough.

Good take on equality vs. equity.

958478f72831b025fa910e9d8b137feb.jpg

Back