• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

It’s mostly non-professors responding to that, dumbass.
Interesting response about one group getting riled up when it’s pointed out how easy they have it. Maybe you really do want to discuss crt.

Man, nothing gets college professors more riled up than pointing out how easy they've got it.

And, straight white male professors have it easier than any other race/gender/sexuality combination professor.

Whenever I'm looking for a rational conversation with people with a diverse array of opinions whose fingers rest comfortably on the pulse of the real world, I head straight here.

The people constantly trying to "raise awareness" are some of the most self-unaware on Earth. This place always delivers.

Why are you here?

Pretty dumb to keep mocking the board for its inability to have rational discussion that is open to outside opinions when you consistently ignore the reasonable questions and only focus on posters you think are quick to anger. Seems pretty obvious where the problem is here.

Why are you here?

Pretty dumb to keep mocking the board for its inability to have rational discussion that is open to outside opinions when you consistently ignore the reasonable questions and only focus on posters you think are quick to anger. Seems pretty obvious where the problem is here.

I'm here for the rational discussions that are fostered by the broad diversity of opinions on this board, of course.

it’s a step up from the rep-only monologue method of conversation you carried on for years

asking where the conservatives are on a board with extremely high levels of education is like asking where the Carolina sympathizers are on a Wake board

It’s mostly non-professors responding to that, dumbass.
Interesting response about one group getting riled up when it’s pointed out how easy they have it. Maybe you really do want to discuss crt.

Clearly those left-wing universities are indoctrinating our children by teaching them to hate America.

This seems entirely sane and mentally healthy.

I enjoy reading what you guys think is unassailable truth. I also enjoy pointing out the weaknesses and inconsistencies in those sacrosanct truths (somebody has to). The at times histrionic reactions are just a plus.

Man, nothing gets college professors more riled up than pointing out how easy they've got it.

that’s because dipshits with other terrible takes are the ones who are pointing it out

Man, if college professors have it so easy, and get to indoctrinate and make bank and get summers off and be totally unaccountable to anyone and have tenure for life, why isn't everybody doing it?

Man, if college professors have it so easy, and get to indoctrinate and make bank and get summers off and be totally unaccountable to anyone and have tenure for life, why isn't everybody doing it?

Who said anything about bank?

The salary range for professors is adjuncts making essentially minimum wage to medical and health faculty making upwards of $500K.

I also enjoy pointing out the weaknesses and inconsistencies in those sacrosanct truths (somebody has to). The at times histrionic reactions are just a plus.

Is that how you think you’re received here? As an inconvenient truth teller? Your board engagements these days have less good faith than Donald Trump holding a bible upside down in a tear gassed church. The next straight up no bullshit policy discussion you participate in will be your first in years.

Back