• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Banning Critical Race Theory

How many posts do you think Ph has on all the other forums where he's a member ? 125K each ?

Wait…there are other fora?

mind-blown-icegif-3.gif

Well Ph only posts and picks up hobbies where he can use iterations of PhD, luckily PhDisney works quite well and has 125k posts and counting, some others are PhDenver, PhDigitalPhoto, PhDairy and just like here has never been wrong, not one wrong take on milk.

I figured that with the apparent success of the GOP's anti-CRT crusade in VA that they would quickly escalate their assault on public ed and higher education. Well, here we go. The more elections they win, the more brazen they get in pushing their agenda. And btw, one of the whole purposes of tenure is to protect people against getting fired for their "viewpoints" or "political affiliations."

Last edited:

Lot of Republicans *shocked* to learn that even inanimate infrastructure like bridges can be racist if they were designed and built by racists with racist intentions

No way! It can't be systemic! I'm the real victim. My kid might read a book in school that causes her to have empathy! The horror!

Lot of Republicans *shocked* to learn that even inanimate infrastructure like bridges can be racist if they were designed and built by racists with racist intentions

Shit. So if I drive on the CBE or the belt parkway, does that mean I’m racist?

In our society there are countless little racisms that function as classisms, and classisms that function as racism that we hardly even notice, but it is unquestionably good that our government is even beginning to acknowledge the major ones.

Last edited:
Lol the Robert Moses Long Island bridges thing is like the worst example to cite because there's some serious evidence that it's nonsense

There are more serious design choices that deserve the spotlight

Back