• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball Recruiting Megathread 1.0 has run its course

I saw this as well, but according to a few other recruiting websites I browsed, this guy had an unreal summer, has physically matured to a respectable high major, and has elevated his game.

Of course, I can't find links to where I read this earlier today and add nothing more other than the very general statements above. I have nothing else to add as to Charles Buggs. If this is the 5 commit we end up with for 2012, heaven help us.

Apparently his name is pronounced "Are-no". And he's pretty much the same height as Travis, whatever that may be (6'6?).

I think we are in very good shape.

This is great news. Just what the coaching staff needs to resurrect some confidence in the team after what was a really unfortunate summer. Moto suiting up alongside of McKie, CMM, and Tree will give us one of the most versatile backcourts in the ACC!

Is there any more news??

D.Telep visited Hargrave on Friday, says he likes Charles Buggs but didn't mention our guys.

Missouri is making a run at Jankovic. He is going on an official visit after his recent unofficial visit. Zena didn't commit to USC as feared on his visit, so hopefully he will visit here this weekend.

from the weekend? there is one on scout....what's the news?

I'm curious where the 2 guard is coming from?

CJ and Chase are pure 2.

TC and CMM are 1/2 combo

Fields pure 1.

I think we need an athletic gunslinger with size.

We've always lacked that since Chill.

CJ Harris 6'3"
Chase Fischer 6'4"
Randolph Childress 6'2"

Randolph is the most athletic of the three, but size was not one of his strengths.

I graduated with Childress in '95. Had a couple of classes with him.

He was 5'10" tops.

I graduated with Childress in '95. Had a couple of classes with him.

He was 5'10" tops.

Ahhh....No. Unless he grew a few inches after college. He was at the WFU/Syracuse game viewing at Bridger, mingling with the guests. I'm 5'10" and he towered over me by at least 4 inches.

Back