• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Basketball?

deacz

Reaction score
I realize interest in our basketball program has waned, and I also realize that football season just started. That said, I don't recall seeing any updates on the team's progress since summer league ended. Anyone have anything to share?

What kind of news are you looking for? Practice is underway and they are all attending classes.

Practices are underway? I thought that wasn't even until Midnight Madness.

We get some early practices because of the Canada trip.

What kind of news are you looking for? Practice is underway and they are all attending classes.

Anything. How they look in practice, injury updates (Cav), etc. Anything.

I think the answer to the op is that there likely just isn't a lot to report right now.

Practices have not started yet, just individual workouts which I believe they can do two or three players at a time. The Canada trip isn't until the end of October, so the early practices will start a couple weeks before everyone else.

Unfortunately, this is the "update" in a nutshell. Although if the football team continues to lose, maybe we can get a new AD. That would be an "update" worth reading...

Continue to lose? I must have misread the final score.

Hasn't anyone played some pick up with the new guys?

Hasn't anyone played some pick up with the new guys?

They play pickup with each other and a few returning Deacs who are in town from time to time. The days of our team playing pickup games with students passed years ago. We played Skip, Rod, Larry and the guys in Reynolds back in the 70s, but that would be a rare thing indeed today.

Back