• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Battle 4 Atlantis releases official bracket

lol it's good to see that people still haven't realized that JTT and Ari are garbage. They had potential but they have just received shitty coaching after shitty coaching in college.

I "still haven't realized that JTT and Ari are garbage" and don't think they are. You are right about their coaching travails. But they have a real coach now so we'll know what they're made of by the end of this coming year.

It won't stop them from each dropping 25 on us.

I'd love to see it. But they have to lose to Villanova first and I'm not so sure that will happen.

Last edited:
I hope Bill Self destroyed the scores table, even better if he does it with Jeff Bzdeliks during his limp wrist post game loss handshake.

undertaker_03.gif

I'd like to see Devin and CMM go off against whatever opponent, be it Kansas, USC, etc....

We're not going to just lay over

Miami and NC State are big games only in Bzzville. Duke and Carolina are big games. And we've gotten destroyed in those games.

And those games were at home.

The Miami game was a huge win, no matter how anybody wants to paint it.

They were undefeated in the ACC and #2 in the country. Sure we were at home, but that's a pretty damn good win.

ETA: Not saying we will play well (because we have been awful in games not at the Joel, and some games at the Joel). Commenting solely on the Miami win.

We'll do okay against KU. They won't blow us out. We'll be up for the game and I honestly believe the offense will look decent against younger competition.

Was thinking the same thing. I think we will look competitive at times but lose. Total moral victory game. I could see us going 0-fer in this tourny, but I think this is the year Buzz finally does his thing. So I'm guessing we'll win one somewhere and bring it back to Winston with our heads high ready to win 4-6 ACC games and finish the season around .500. Might even get a look from the NIT.

I would expect the Kansas game to go about like the UConn game last year. Without looking at the stats, I feel like that was CMM's best game all year. I guess he had too much time for Bz to coach him down after that.

We will lose to Kansas by 8. Schwabber will post a commentary about how the reports of our demise are exaggerated and Bzzzz is turning the corner........

Then we go out and lose the next night to USC by 25.

Oh man, ESPN will definitely be covering Wiggins' 1st game. This is going to be downright embarrassing.

Will be going up against Thanksgiving NFL games. Could be the least watched college game of the decade.

It's at 3:30 and it won't be Wiggins first game. But yeah this is going to be embarrassing. Maybe Devin Thomas will shut him down and receive national attention.

Back