• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Battle 4 Atlantis releases official bracket

Good lord I hope Devin Thomas explodes.

We will lose to Kansas by 8. Schwabber will post a commentary about how the reports of our demise are exaggerated and Bzzzz is turning the corner........

Then we go out and lose the next night to USC by 25.

Could not agree more.

Yeah I guess I was thinking more along the lines of Thomas outshines him. I wouldn't expect Devin to be tasked with defending a versatile 6'8" player with a long wingspan. Rountree should be in his face every time he touches the ball.

That's not the most likely face-ball combination.

This is really great news for WFU fans. We are going to get absolutely dominated and demoralized. [Redacted] may not take the flight back.

We will lose to Kansas by 8. Schwabber will post a commentary about how the reports of our demise are exaggerated and Bzzzz is turning the corner........

Then we go out and lose the next night to USC by 25.

We've all seen the movie before... UConn begat Iona.

Marquee: KIller Bill v. Emperor Wellman. Will Bill get his revenge in Atlantis or will the tongue-lashing issued by the Emperor leave its mark? Tune in for the stunning conclusion. Deh deh deh, deh deh deh!

Love it. That JTT/Ari revenge game in the loser's bracket is going to be awesome. JTT going to go into West Charlotte mode.

Would not be surprised in the least if this is how it plays out. If JTT has a monster game I'm going to laugh my ass off. I know Bz will do everything he can to make sure that doesn't happen.

I "still haven't realized that JTT and Ari are garbage" and don't think they are. You are right about their coaching travails. But they have a real coach now so we'll know what they're made of by the end of this coming year.

I'm not going to take the time to look it up but I bet if you check the stats, once USC got a new coach JTT started having a good season.

I've never pulled against Wake and I won't, but I'm not gonna lie and say that I wouldn't be going nuts if JTT dropped 40 on us.

I'm gonna be pretty disappointed if there's not at least one three-vision salute to Bzz

Would not be surprised in the least if this is how it plays out. If JTT has a monster game I'm going to laugh my ass off. I know Bz will do everything he can to make sure that doesn't happen.

2iiv789.jpg

Schedules out already? Good. Plenty of time for Bz and the AD to come up with various blames, finger pointing, and other post game talking points.

Haha. We suck. And will suck. Anyone who has listened to Bz talk in a post presser knows we are doomed, or they are kidding themselves. While I hate to root against Wake, I will root against Bz at any opportunity. And by Bz I mean Wellman. They're synonymous at this point.

Back