• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

You post too much. Stop multi tasking at home. Family will call you on it sooner or later

It was a 2 second post well after my family was asleep. Take a deep breath.

Wichita State was in the Final Four and will be a strong team this year.

Xavier has been in the NCAA T every years since 2001 with the exception of 2005. They have made three Sweet Sixteens and one Elite Eight. I wonder how many schools in the country have such a record?.

No tourneys(NCAA or NIT) for Xavier this past season.

my bad...I read 2012 as the season starting not ending.....it's early :)

Still one of the top records in the NCAA since 2001.

It was a 2 second post well after my family was asleep. Take a deep breath.

27,000 posts in 27 months. That is an average of 35 posts a day. Pretty insane.

I won't ask you to stop posting because that would just be redonkulous right? I mean who would have the audacity to do that?

That is one hell of a case of the Mondays.

I like Alex Brennan. He'd make a nice stretch 4 power 4 combo.

Actually if PH wasn't such a pussy, he'd apologize for his bullshit from months ago and we'd be done. But he IS a pussy, so that won't happen. I'd just like him to acknowledge as an educator, supposed educator, it was a significant low point over the course of his 27,000 post 2 years over here to ask me to stop posting and go away because my opinion differed from the group.

If he doesn't, I'll just keep tagging him when he goes all bombast. I get plenty of private notes telling me to keep at the pussy, and that's almost a direct quote. but I imagine it is annoying to skim over.

I don't think PH apologizing will change the fact that he's a pussy. I'll just stop posting that I think it.

"Bren-sanity" = bombast?

I think it's funny that you have people telling you in private to keep calling me out and I see people publicly in the threads addressing your ridiculous posts.

But anyway, this thread is about recruiting, not you or me.

JayBoner and RJ, both kings of the "I have private IM's telling me I'm right and you're an idiot" defense...meanwhile, Wellman has people telling him in private that [Redacted] is doing a great job too.

If you receive a private message applauding personal attack posts on a message board about college sports, all that should tell you is that you've posted something that resonated with someone crazy enough to intensely care about what strangers on a message board say about other strangers on a message board.

The take away should be to focus more on real life and maybe take a few days away from the internet - not that you're justified in further attacks.

Sooooo

Recruiting. Here's a recap of last week's events:

Joe Henricksen ‏@joehoopsreport 44m
Benet's Sean O'Mara narrows list to a final 6: Xavier, Loyola, Wichita St, Seton Hall, UMass. Wake Forest

Verbal Commits ‏ @ VerbalCommits 23 Jul
2014 Hokes Bluff (AL) C Isaac Haas is down to UAB, Texas A&M, Wake Forest, Purdue, & Virginia.

Future150.com ‏ @ Future150 2 Aug
2014 SG Devin Mitchell has narrowed his list down to Kansas State, Memphis, Wake Forest, UAB, Alabama, Georgia, Cincinnati, and Ole Miss.

William Gunter ‏ @ WillGunter247 21h
2014 SG Matthew Fisher-Davis narrows list to Elon, UGA, UNCW, UVA, Vanderbilt, UNCC, Wake Forest in no order

Class of 2014 center Quadri Moore has named his top six college choices of Temple, Rutgers, Seton Hall, Cincinnati, Miami and Wake Forest.

The old blind squirrel getting an acorn saying might have to be updated for Bzdelick.

Okay, reading the tea leaves I will try and keep it off the boards.

I don't think I've ever raised the IM card before won't again.

Always had a history of absolutely attacking anybody I find bullying someone else. From grade school on. Don't know what it is. And trying to bully me? Forget about it. Couple of suspensions for it but would have done the same thing over again. Maybe the cat that hissed at me when I was 2. Maybe some pent up hostility I haven't been able to take out in a team sport environment since move/kid/ACL

But I'll keep it off the boards and play nice.

Okay, reading the tea leaves I will try and keep it off the boards.

I don't think I've ever raised the IM card before won't again.

Always had a history of absolutely attacking anybody I find bullying someone else. From grade school on. Don't know what it is. And trying to bully me? Forget about it. Couple of suspensions for it but would have done the same thing over again. Maybe the cat that hissed at me when I was 2. Maybe some pent up hostility I haven't been able to take out in a team sport environment since move/kid/ACL

But I'll keep it off the boards and play nice.

nerd.jpg

That looks remarkably like me minus the arm hair and pencil thin belt and whatever that is in the 2nd pocket (glasses case?)

That looks remarkably like me minus the arm hair and pencil thin belt and whatever that is in the 2nd pocket (glasses case?)

You gonna take that shit from a bald dwarf?

It's ironic that a bald virgin just bullied tough guy jaybone into submission.

That bald bastard just made jaybone his wittle bitch

Last edited:
Back