• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

Alex Kline ‏@TheRecruitScoop 26m
RT @DMcDonaldHoops: 2014 SG Matthew Fisher-Davis is down to UNC-Wilmington, Elon, Georgia, Virginia, Wake Forest, Vanderbilt & Charlotte.

That's one of the craziest lists I've ever seen. Four years ago, we wouldn't have been on such a list.

It's a strange list for them. Until we got [Redacted] we were recruiting at a higher than either of those.

I think it's probably a hybrid list of acknowledging the teams that were on him from the beginning before he blew up and those that represent the kind of player he is now.

Yeah. Maybe we will see better schools on his list.

I think it's probably a hybrid list of acknowledging the teams that were on him from the beginning before he blew up and those that represent the kind of player he is now.

I think you may be reading too much into that list. Ideally, we land a Devin Mitchell and Moore, Haas, or O'Mara. Should his high major offers secure "better talent" in the meantime, then he will likely sign with a mid-major. It really just speaks to the caliber player that we are recruiting these days. Codi, Aaron, Madison and Andre had very similar offer sheets, IIRC.

Alec Brennan final 8 No Order
Harvard
Princeton
Yale
Brown
Purdue
Wake Forest
Davidson
Stanford

Per Evan Daniels. While education is usually just taking points for recruits, it is clearly not for this guy.

Alec Brennan- 6'10", 235 PF

ESPN- 3* (79) (#35 PF)
Rivals- 3* (UR)
Scout- 3* (UR)

Top 8: Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Brown, Purdue, Wake Forest, Davidson, Stanford
Other Offers: Kansas State, Iowa State, Maryland, Miami, Northwestern, Providence, Rutgers, Temple, UMass, Vanderbilt

I dunno. Doesn't do much for me.

I like Brennan more than the other three bigs we are looking at though I like Omara too

I love using You Tube highlights to evaluate a player. Nearly as good as using You Tube in footy when your club sign some player you've never heard of before.

Fucking useless.

Back