• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 - The Manning era begins: The Harry Giles Chronicles

what worries me a little bit is that i feel like if bz's seat was scorching hot then he wouldn't have the runway to offer any new schollies for the next month

he's such a damn donk

At this point I think our best chance of landing some high level talent is if Clawson offers some more multi-sport athletes...

Our best chance at landing high level talent is Buzz getting fired and Wellman hiring an ACC level coach.

EuropeanProspects ‏@ChristopheEPcom Feb 12
Rokas Gustys talks official visits ro Rhode Island. More to come: UAB, Georgia, San Jose State, and maybe Iowa

BBall Recruiting Megathread 3.0 -Did Buzz sign unranked 2014 SG Cornelius Hud...

Thanks. I tried googling him but didn't get anything other than typical profiles

i'm kind of scared about how sick the 2016 class will be, i think they'll put this year's heralded class to shame

thon maker, harry giles, josh jackson and jayson tatum would each be the best player on our wake forest team right now

2016 class is stacked, if Wake misses the ship on one this class it's not going to be a pretty season. Most of those top guys will land in the ACC and a bunch in the state.

Back