• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

You can always drive to Storrs!

True.... but I can't really get pumped up about the AAC teams they serve up. Although last season Louisville, Florida, and Stanford came to town. Hope they have a decent home non-conference schedule again this year (and yes, I know Louisville was in the AAC last season).

How f'ing hard is it to get confirmation on this verbal? I know Wake can't officially comment but shouldn't a local rag call the kids hs coach at least?

My guess is this guy is blowing smoke again.

If the Hudson just finished school and got his grades back, and assuming the staff offered and wanted him, there may be a delay as admissions reviews everything to determine if he is eligible at Wake.

For anyone who is willing: Taking $20 bets that Cornelius Hudson does not come to Wake on a basketball scholarship.

Takers?

This is one of those Moon things that is OBVIOUSLY APPARENT...to only Moon.

First thing I posted was how I felt about the rumored Hudson signing.

Don't think it will impact 2016 at all.

Also, not being able to comment unless you've been "participating" in a conversation? Forgot OGBoards parliamentary procedure. Apologies.

As a world-class lurker, this would totally fuck up my game..

Well this seems to be another occurrence of the typical Cornelius Hudson cycle

1. Tweet from someone connected with Cornelius congratulating him on going to a school next year
2. Total confusion arises from that school's fans
3. No one with actual info comes out either confirming or denying the rumor
4. Everything just goes away a few days later without another word being said
5. A few weeks later the cycle starts again

Griffin Kurzius ‏@GriffDaddyK 13m
@BloggerSoDear Can confirm that Wake Forest junior PF Tyler Cavanaugh is transferring.

Cav is transferring?

50c7f0badc733.image.jpg

So Moto, Cav, Mitchell right? I'll stick with waiting until something good happens to give a coach the benefit of the doubt.

Sounds like business as usual.

Back