• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Megathread - Crawford, Moore, & Collins ALL TO WAKE!

I like Wilbekin because of what his brother accomplished with the talent set at Florida. They're both good though (Cornish and Wilbekin)

I've been reading tweets about Cornish and those that involve Nebraska normally have their fans/media using #Nebrasketball as a slogan. Does anyone else find the whole Nebrasketball thing lame?

Example #2:
Aggs@aggs82: Nebraska recruiting its 'a' off.

---
Get it? Because their motto is Nebrasketball so they're recruiting their "a" off (of Nebraska).

Last edited:
I've been reading tweets about Cornish and those that involve Nebraska normally have their fans/media using #Nebrasketball as a slogan. Does anyone else find the whole Nebrasketball thing lame?

It's a decent enough catchphrase until you remember that it's an attempt to make Nebraska Basketball catchy, and then it becomes lame.

Article on UNLV & Cornish: "Already, there has been activity today on the 247Sports Crystal Ball as one analyst has predicted Cornish to the Runnin' Rebels."

So he adds UNLV to his final list during his WF visit or during his transportation home, then the same day UNLV is predicted as his choice by some analyst. But then the NOLA.com sports guy is posting about how much Cornish and his family enjoyed Wake. So basically, a new school has entered the fray, some analyst immediately changed his prediction (from SMU to UNLV), and Cornish really liked Wake.

Last edited:
I really want Cornish, he was once rated as a 4 star top 150 SG by ESPN and he is 6'6 and can shoot. Exactly what we need

Would love to get both though

Article on UNLV & Cornish: "Already, there has been activity today on the 247Sports Crystal Ball as one analyst has predicted Cornish to the Runnin' Rebels."

So he adds UNLV to his final list during his WF visit or during his transportation home, then the same day UNLV is predicted as his choice by some analyst. But then the NOLA.com sports guy is posting about how much Cornish and his family enjoyed Wake. So basically, a new school has entered the fray, some analyst immediately changed his prediction (from SMU to UNLV), and Cornish really liked Wake.

Hmmmm, as a parent, would you prefer your kid go to Wake or live in Las Vegas for a few years?

If we get both it'd be huge. Honestly I think Wilbekin may be better for us right now Than Shelton because we are in desperate need of buckets.

Russ Wood says that the UVa trip will be rescheduled. The Sabre posters think it is over with Wilbekin.

Back