• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Bball Recruiting Megathread: Devin Mitchell on campus

Theo Pinson to UNC.

ETA: FYC beat me to it.

I don't think Roy Williams even recruits against Cal anymore. They're both recruiting multiple top 25 players every year, mutiple 1-and-dones, but I can only think of 2 Carolina signees from '10-'14 that even had an offer from UK: Harrison Barnes and J.P. Tokoto

woah, had no idea that Pinson was that highly rated. 2014 looks like its going to be UNC's highest rated class since 2010.

I think a class of Mitchell, Moore and Clark would be super but it seems the coaches want another SG.

I agree with Berneses but does anyone know if we truly have anything going with Moore?

Unlikely. The quote from 6 days ago was that Cincinatti and Seton Hall were "1 and 1A" in terms of his favorites.

We went as far as offering....we should have a real shot against those two.

Email blast [Redacted] or Chill about Moore. Be nice....maybe a little pressure will work......

Think Bz can capitalize on the fact that Wake just had two players named 1st Team All NBA?

@ISURecruitLists: 2014 Quadri Moore (Linden, NJ) tells 247Sports he's been hearing most recently from Wake Forest, Georgetown, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh & Temple

Back