• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

This post made me LOL. The great weather in Winston one weekend is going to be enough to put Wake over the top with a kid who has lived in Winston for years and knows exactly what to expect from the weather year round? Is this for serious?

Yeah, but the weather in Durham is always terrible.

Harry Giles
‏@TheReal_HG3
Back in Winston Salem 😜 excited to start my first official visit to Wake Forest today 🎩 #GoDeacs

Harry Giles
‏@TheReal_HG3
Back in Winston Salem  excited to start my first official visit to Wake Forest today  #GoDeacs

Just in case, tweet him and tell him the weather is better in Winston than in Durham. Just in case.

Jesus i never said said the weather was gonna put us over the top, just mentioned we have beautiful weather here in Winston. Some of u people need therapy.

[Redacted] has made some of you go ape shit. Its ok folks we gotta good coach thats gonna get this thing turned around. You pessimistic fans can take a deep breath.

Harry Giles
‏@TheReal_HG3
Back in Winston Salem �� excited to start my first official visit to Wake Forest today �� #GoDeacs

So do the question mark emojis mean that he isn't a Wake lock? I'm so confused

We got beautiful weather here in Winston this weekend.
7drHiqr.gif

It is always good to see former coaches take a positive approach to a program. Except maybe Staak.

There's no telling. Battle is a great recruiter and a players coach. He also is a high integrity guy who wouldn't have given Ron the headaches that Dino did and ultimately led to his firing. I think Battle would have been offered and accepted the job if it weren't for his wife passing away during this time. He prioritized being as close to his son and being a family man over taking a big career leap. Just my opinion.

Were those headaches on a scale of Redacted?

Wins trump all at the end of the day. At least in most of the general fan bases eyes.

aite, our volleyball team is cute enough from a quick glance at the wake forest website.

The real question is whether they circle up and grab each others backsides after every point. Apparently that is a women's volleyball thing. Was flipping through channels the other night and volleyball was on the SEC channel. I mean, literally, after every single point, win or lose, both teams did a quick huddle, patted each others asses, and went back to their spots.

The real question is whether they circle up and grab each others backsides after every point. Apparently that is a women's volleyball thing. Was flipping through channels the other night and volleyball was on the SEC channel. I mean, literally, after every single point, win or lose, both teams did a quick huddle, patted each others asses, and went back to their spots.

Now this is a movement I can get BEHIND!

So do the question mark emojis mean that he isn't a Wake lock? I'm so confused

he's probably tweeting with the new updated app, which scans a user's heartrate and oxygen levels to detect their mood during tweet composition. it then automatically inserts clues that reveal a person's true feelings.

Back