• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

Giles just texted me - he wants to kick it with some of my buddies when he's in W-S and watch some films on blu-ray. What should I recommend he bring?

I said Cast Away, but I think he's open to other films. Especially ones starring Tom Hanks.

probably joe vs the volcano. That's symbolic of Harry vs the ACC. Pretty sure Eddy Mckay has it for pennies

If you really want to hit him in the feels, turn out the lights, pop some popcorn and you guys watch turner and hooch.

If you really want to hit him in the feels, turn out the lights, pop some popcorn and you guys watch turner and hooch.

Oh my god he won't shut up about that movie. Did you know a half-hour pilot for a "Turner & Hooch" TV series was filmed, but never picked up? Giles owns the original edit of that pilot. Dude loves himself some T&H.

Oh my god he won't shut up about that movie. Did you know a half-hour pilot for a "Turner & Hooch" TV series was filmed, but never picked up? Giles owns the original edit of that pilot. Dude loves himself some T&H.

And there's the dilemma. Does he go with the movie he's seen time and time again? You know he likes it enough to watch it at least one more time, but there are frankly better movies he hasn't seen as much.

And there's the dilemma. Does he go with the movie he's seen time and time again? You know he likes it enough to watch it at least one more time, but there are frankly better movies he hasn't seen as much.

a direct quote from Giles as we sat in his basement and watched the T&H pilot for the third time: "I bought this original Tuner & Hooch TV pilot because I feel like ... a connection to it, you know? There's just something about Thomas F. Wilson's voice that's comforting. I mean, I recognize that his breakthough role is as Biff Tannen in the "Back to the Future" trilogy - and I love those movies - but sometimes you just crave that authentic connection, feel me fam?"

take that for what it's worth

Reports that Richard Burr, David Chase and Lee Norris are on campus to help the recruitment

Breaking: Nolte spotted in Winston. Coincidence?

2C5D652E00000578-3236715-image-a-20_1442401762494.jpg

Oh how the mighty have fallen

Nolte was a heavy drinker until 1990. When Katharine Hepburn accused him of falling down drunk in every gutter in town, he replied: "I've got a few to go yet.".

In 1992, he was chosen as People magazine's Sexiest Man Alive.

a direct quote from Giles as we sat in his basement and watched the T&H pilot for the third time: "I bought this original Tuner & Hooch TV pilot because I feel like ... a connection to it, you know? There's just something about Thomas F. Wilson's voice that's comforting. I mean, I recognize that his breakthough role is as Biff Tannen in the "Back to the Future" trilogy - and I love those movies - but sometimes you just crave that authentic connection, feel me fam?"

take that for what it's worth

This is all I need to hear. He's ours guys!

Lee Norris sat through my roommates homemade videos of the Wake Forest Witch project on his official

Sure hope he's not reading the garbage on this thread, can we like get back to recruiting info and quit the attempted comedy? Then again he may see what a bunch of losers we are here and decide Wake REALLY needs him

Back