• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

BBall Recruiting Thread 2k16- SJM, Washington, Childress & Mitchell sign NLIs; 2017?

We really need to have Harry meet a Wake girl and fall in love. So he can't wait to spend the year with her next year.

Samuel Japhet Mathias 16 C from England just picked up an offer and will visit Sunday according to twitter.

Samuel Japhet Mathias 16 C from England just picked up an offer and will visit Sunday according to twitter.

Just reclassified to 2016. Was a 4 star on ESPN for 2017 with offers from UConn, Clemson, Georgetown, Oregon, and others.

#90 overall for 2017 on 247. Huge person, both weight and height, pure center.

Positive development, beatable offer list but not a sleeper.

"Arguably the best unknown basketball prospect in the United States just arrived on Sept. 23.

In his opening week, the man-child had a coming out party in front of 30+ total Division I programs, including Pittsburgh, Kansas State, Providence, Oklahoma State, Virginia, Wake Forest, and many more.

Samuel Japhet-Mathias is a 6-foot-11 2017 center with a freakish 7-4 wingspan from Globe Academy in London, England.

Last season, he posted averages of 12 points and 9 rebounds per game against the best England has to offer. He recently arrived at Vermont Academy to play for Coach Alex Popp, and it didn’t take him long to make a big first impression.

“I think he has a very high ceiling.” Popp told SNY.tv, “The fact that he is 6-11, 270 pounds with great hands and feet is fantastic, but his greatest gift is his love for the game. He just started playing and he is only 16. I have coached a few McDonald’s All-Americans, and he is on par with them.”

http://zagsblog.com/articles/6-foot-11-samuel-japhet-mathias-a-secret-no-more/

Back